Former Sen. Scott Brown

Republican  •  Massachusetts 1 Terms  •  Sworn In 2010

isayno10 07/12/2010 3:50pm

Shame on you Scott Brown. Turn your back on “your” beliefs for political reasons, what happened to being the people’s senator?

Spam Comment

pelmof 06/29/2010 4:55am

Dear Senator Brown,

chbg1921 06/28/2010 9:34pm

I am asking to please get something done about the unemployment extension. I just ran out of benefits today…I have worked non-stop until 2008 when my shop closed. This is ridiculous that I have to sit down and figure out how I am going to feed my son. I have a degree and the skills to aquire a job, the only problem is there aren’t any jobs. Come on now, please tell me how I am going to pay to keep a roof over my child’s head and feed him? Can you answer that? Oh I forgot you already showed your concern for the american people with your NAY vote.

Spam Comment

wjp0023 06/24/2010 2:14pm
in reply to ronallist Jun 18, 2010 9:47pm

Dear Ronallist?,

I am a blue collar worker and have worked all of my life. Last December I was laid off from my job, which I held for twelve years. You obviously have no brain cells. There are hard working people who have paid into the system for many,many years and just need some more help to get by. Seven applicants to one position.

dankennedy73 06/24/2010 6:59am
in reply to ronallist Jun 18, 2010 9:47pm

First of all, Ronallist, I am a 37 year old veteran. I have given over 11 yrs of service to defend this country, and I have worked hard just about all my life. Now, becuase of a Government which does not protect its citizens jobs, worker’s rights, and job security I find myself unemployed. I guess that in your opinion, (as ignorant as it obviously is) that makes me lazy.

If being “lazy” means you want to work, you want the self esteem that comes from haveing a decent job, you want to be able rightfully earn and keep the fruits of your labors, than yeah, that makes me lazy. you are a perfect example of why everyone in every other industrialized nation in the world considers Americans to be stupid. EDUCATE YOURSELF YOU IGNORANT, CONSERVATIVE, MORON. And stop insulting those of us whove protected your rights!

drad32733 06/23/2010 7:12pm
in reply to ronallist Jun 18, 2010 9:47pm

ronallist: you obviously don’t have a clue of what really is going on with the unemployed. Do you honestly believe that 1.2 million people who just lost their benefits and many millions more who will lose them soon, enjoy surviving on a third of their salary? They are simply asking for the benefits which they have “EARNED” through all those years of paying taxes. It is not a hand out or entitlement. It is something we have paid for years. you want to refer to lazy people refer to people who have lived off welfare for generations and still do. how about we take their financial help and give it to the citizens who have supported them for so many years?
So next time you call someone lazy, check your facts before you open your mouth, and surely hope that you yourself don’t become another “lazy people” like the rest of the unemployed and don’t come running “looking to a government to spontaneously produce wealth out of thin air…”

Spam Comment

ronallist 06/18/2010 9:47pm
in reply to ufuknjakoffsincongress Jun 16, 2010 4:24am

You sound like someone who has no idea of how basic economics work. Get off your two brain cells and find a job, improve your station, enhance your quality of life yourself….don’t wait for congress to pass something communistic so you can live at the expense of someone else. Gosh I don’t like lazy people who look to a government to spontaneously produce wealth out of thin air…

Spam Comment

Halelouya 06/16/2010 8:21am

Mr. Brown, I am a republican and I support the republicans, but soon I will not have a voice to vote, I will be in the streets.Please do something we need jobs we don’t like to collect because the when we work we can’t earn enough to pay the rising cost of living, that is why we are not happy collecting but we need some type of income to survive. Please wake up and feel our pain we cannot sleep at night thinking about what we can do. I beg you Mr. Brown do something.

Filtered Comment [ show ]

FreedomGal09 06/16/2010 4:18am

Support S.941 BATFE Reform

I would expect a conservative Republican to have a higher vote percentage with his party. Your job is to support the Constitution and the Constitutional rights of Americans. Read the Constitution. Read our Founding Fathers’ intent for our country. Cut taxes, cut spending, defend the U.S.internationally (close the borders), defend Americans’ Constitutional rights.

I financially supported your bid for the senate, but will not support further until I know you support Conservative values and the Constitution.

vlobato9817 05/20/2010 6:26pm

“I supported moving the financial bill forward today because I received assurances from Senator Reid and his leadership team that the issues related to Massachusetts in the financial reform bill will be fixed before it is signed into law. We are still working to ensure these commitments are fulfilled prior to a final vote.” What a shame, received assurances… sort of like an executive order secured Nebraska. I wonder if Wimpy ever paid for that hamburger on the Tuesday as he promised….

Spam Comment