Sen. Lamar Alexander
Republican • Tennessee • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 14 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 61 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 99)
- 92 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 72 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 68 of 100)
- Today: 11
- Past Seven Days: 63
- All-Time: 56,026
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1735 - Self-Insurance Protection ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 11 Views
A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act, the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, and the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to e...
S.1646Read twice and referred Nov 05, 2013 4 Views
A bill to amend subtitle IV of title 40, United States Code, regarding county additions to the Appalachian region.
S.1590 - Exchange Information Disclosure ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Oct 28, 2013 3 Views
A bill to amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to require transparency in the operation of American Health Benefit Exchanges.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1724 - Union Tax Fairness Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 19, 2013 10 Views
A bill to provide that the reinsurance fee for the transitional reinsurance program under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act be ap...
S.1712 - Employee Rights ActRead twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 10 Views
A bill to provide protections for workers with respect to their right to select or refrain from selecting representation by a labor organization.
S.1670 - Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection ActRead twice and referred Nov 07, 2013 35 Views
A bill to amend title 18, United States Code, to protect pain-capable unborn children, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013