Sen. Lamar Alexander
Republican • Tennessee • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 14 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 61 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 99)
- 92 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 72 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 68 of 100)
- Today: 14
- Past Seven Days: 72
- All-Time: 56,170
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1849Read twice and referred Dec 18, 2013 4 Views
A bill to amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to provide for a fixed annual open enrollment period.
S.1811 - Commercial Flight Courtesy ActRead twice and referred Dec 12, 2013 13 Views
A bill to amend title 49, United States Code, to prohibit voice communications through mobile communication devices on commercial passenger fl...
S.1785 - Shiloh National Military Park Boundary Adjustment and Parker's Crossroads Battlefield Designation ActRead twice and referred Dec 10, 2013 17 Views
A bill to modify the boundary of the Shiloh National Military Park located in the States of Tennessee and Mississippi, to establish Parker's C...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1842Read twice and referred Dec 17, 2013 14 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of the Treasury to mint coins in recognition and celebration of the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
S.Res.321Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Dec 13, 2013 55 Views
A resolution honoring the life, accomplishments, and legacy of Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela and expressing condolences on his passing.
S.1724 - Union Tax Fairness Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 19, 2013 6 Views
A bill to provide that the reinsurance fee for the transitional reinsurance program under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act be ap...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN12: Brian J. Davis, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of FloridaAbstain (against party)December 20, 2013
On the Nomination PN784: John Andrew Koskinen, of the District of Columbia, to be Commissioner of Internal Revenue for the term expiring November 12, 2017Abstain (against party)December 20, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN784: John Andrew Koskinen, of the District of Columbia, to be Commissioner of Internal Revenue for the term expiring November 12, 2017Abstain (against party)December 20, 2013