Sen. Lamar Alexander
Republican • Tennessee • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 27 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 60 of 98) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 98)
- 156 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 83 of 100) 7 Made Into Law (Ranks 26 of 100)
- Today: 14
- Past Seven Days: 66
- All-Time: 59,158
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2814 - National Labor Relations Board Reform ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Sep 16, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the National Labor Relations Act to reform the National Labor Relations Board, the Office of the General Counsel, and the proc...
S.2587 - Lawful Ivory Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 7 Views
A bill to amend the Endangered Species Act of 1973 to protect and conserve species and the lawful possession of certain ivory in the United St...
S.Res.477Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 17, 2014 9 Views
A resolution designating June 20, 2014, as "American Eagle Day", and celebrating the recovery and restoration of the bald eagle, the national ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2955Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 8 Views
A bill to revise the Inland Waterways Trust Fund financing rate.
S.2917 - Adding Ebola to the FDA Priority Review Voucher Program ActBecame Public Law No: 113-233 Dec 16, 2014 34 Views
A bill to expand the program of priority review to encourage treatments for tropical diseases.
S.Res.573Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 18, 2014 8 Views
A resolution commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Wilderness Act.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAbstain (against party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAbstain (against party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014