Sen. Lamar Alexander
Republican • Tennessee • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 26 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 57 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 3 of 100)
- 146 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 83 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 51 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 46
- All-Time: 58,070
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2587 - Lawful Ivory Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Endangered Species Act of 1973 to protect and conserve species and the lawful possession of certain ivory in the United St...
S.Res.477Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 17, 2014 2 Views
A resolution designating June 20, 2014, as "American Eagle Day", and celebrating the recovery and restoration of the bald eagle, the national ...
S.2383 - Certify It Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 22, 2014 0 Views
A bill to direct the Office of the Actuary of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and the Comptroller General of the United States to...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2743 - Protecting Children and America's Homeland Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 12 Views
A bill making supplemental appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2014, for border security, law enforcement, humanitarian as...
S.2688 - Union Transparency and Accountability ActRead twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 2 Views
A bill to ensure labor organization transparency and accountability.
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 13 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAbstain (against party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Abstain (against party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Abstain (against party)July 31, 2014