Sen. Lamar Alexander
Republican • Tennessee • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 26 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 52 of 99) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 3 of 99)
- 135 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 87 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
- Today: 11
- Past Seven Days: 62
- All-Time: 57,706
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2587Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 9 Views
A bill to amend the Endangered Species Act of 1973 to protect and conserve species and the lawful possession of certain ivory in the United St...
S.Res.477Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 17, 2014 3 Views
A resolution designating June 20, 2014, as "American Eagle Day", and celebrating the recovery and restoration of the bald eagle, the national ...
S.2383 - Certify It Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 22, 2014 5 Views
A bill to direct the Office of the Actuary of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and the Comptroller General of the United States to...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.498Referred to the Committee Jul 10, 2014 88 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 27 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
S.Res.494Message on Senate action sent Jun 30, 2014 14 Views
A resolution relative to the death of Howard H. Baker, Jr., former United States Senator for the State of Tennessee.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1737: Shaun L. S. Donovan, of New York, to be Director of the Office of Management and BudgetAye (with party)July 10, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2363Nay (with party)July 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentAye (against party)July 09, 2014