Sen. Lamar Alexander
Republican • Tennessee • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 26 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 55 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 3 of 100)
- 143 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 85 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
- Today: 23
- Past Seven Days: 75
- All-Time: 57,852
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2587 - Lawful Ivory Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 18 Views
A bill to amend the Endangered Species Act of 1973 to protect and conserve species and the lawful possession of certain ivory in the United St...
S.Res.477Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 17, 2014 2 Views
A resolution designating June 20, 2014, as "American Eagle Day", and celebrating the recovery and restoration of the bald eagle, the national ...
S.2383 - Certify It Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 22, 2014 4 Views
A bill to direct the Office of the Actuary of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and the Comptroller General of the United States to...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 3 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
S.2688Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 2 Views
A bill to ensure labor organization transparency and accountability.
S.Res.512Referred to the Committee Jul 23, 2014 19 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the Environmental Protection Agency and the proposed rules and guidelines relating t...
Recent Voting History
S. 2648: Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2648Nay (with party)July 30, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Nay (with party)July 30, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5021Abstain (against party)July 29, 2014