Sen. Lamar Alexander
Republican • Tennessee • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 19 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 59 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 3 of 100)
- 113 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 78 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 80 of 100)
- Today: 11
- Past Seven Days: 54
- All-Time: 56,914
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1968 - Scholarships for Kids ActRead twice and referred Jan 28, 2014 8 Views
A bill to allow States to let Federal funds for the education of disadvantaged children follow low-income children to the accredited or otherw...
S.1910 - Pat Summitt Congressional Gold Medal ActRead twice and referred Jan 09, 2014 2 Views
A bill to award a Congressional Gold Medal to Pat Summitt, in recognition of her remarkable career as an unparalleled figure in women's team s...
S.1849 - Premium Disclosure ActRead twice and referred Dec 18, 2013 1 Views
A bill to amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to provide for a fixed annual open enrollment period.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2118Read twice and referred Mar 12, 2014 10 Views
A bill to protect the separation of powers in the Constitution of the United States by ensuring that the President takes care that the laws be...
S.2104 - National Park Access ActRead twice and referred Mar 11, 2014 15 Views
A bill to require the Director of the National Park Service to refund to States all State funds that were used to reopen and temporarily opera...
S.2011 - Stop Targeting of Political Beliefs by the IRS Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 11, 2014 11 Views
A bill to prohibit the Internal Revenue Service from modifying the standard for determining whether an organization is operated exclusively fo...
Recent Voting History
H.R. 3370: Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act of 2013
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 3370Nay (against party)March 13, 2014
S. 1086: Child Care and Development Block Grant Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 1086Aye (with party)March 13, 2014
On the Nomination PN1179: Caroline Diane Krass, of the District of Columbia, to be General Counsel of the Central Intelligence AgencyAye (with party)March 13, 2014