Sen. Max Baucus
Democrat • Montana • 8th Term • Sworn In 1975
- 21 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 38 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 95 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 68 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 56
- All-Time: 57,883
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.249Committee on Finance Sep 19, 2013 6 Views
An original resolution authorizing expenditures by the Committee on Finance.
S.1357 - Trade Adjustment Assistance Extension Act of 2013Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2013 5 Views
A bill to extend the trade adjustment assistance program.
S.1331Read twice and referred Jul 18, 2013 7 Views
A bill to extend the Generalized System of Preferences, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1744 - Security Clearance Accountability, Reform, and Enhancement ActRead twice and referred Nov 20, 2013 9 Views
A bill to strengthen the accountability of individuals involved in misconduct affecting the integrity of background investigations, to update ...
S.Res.293Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 13, 2013 4 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning on November 18, 2013, as "National Tribal Colleges and Universities Week".
S.1696 - Women's Health Protection Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 13, 2013 139 Views
A bill to protect a women's right to determine whether and when to bear a child or end a pregnancy by limiting restrictions on the provision o...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013