Sen. Maria Cantwell
Democrat • Washington • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2001
- 28 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 56 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 162 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 80 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 57 of 100)
- Today: 17
- Past Seven Days: 67
- All-Time: 56,074
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.572Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 18, 2014 22 Views
A resolution congratulating the Sailors of the United States Submarine Force upon the completion of 4,000 ballistic missile submarine (SSBN) d...
S.2884Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 27 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to prohibit tax-exempt status to professional sports leagues that promote the use of the ter...
S.2838 - United States Optimal Use of Trade to Develop Outerwear and Outdoor Recreation ActRead twice and referred Sep 17, 2014 3 Views
A bill to provide for duty-free treatment of certain recreational performance outerwear, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2963Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 24 Views
A bill to remove a limitation on a prohibition relating to permits for discharges incidental to normal operation of vessels.
S.2964Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 22 Views
A bill to extend the trade adjustment assistance program, and for other purposes.
S.Res.590Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 19 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014