Sen. Maria Cantwell
Democrat • Washington • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2001
- 22 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 64 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 142 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 84 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 56
- All-Time: 54,989
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2660Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to clarify the special rules for accident and health plans of certain governmental entities,...
S.2602 - Mountains to Sound Greenway National Heritage Area ActCommittee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee Jul 23, 2014 8 Views
A bill to establish the Mountains to Sound Greenway National Heritage Area in the State of Washington.
S.2576 - Maritime Washington National Heritage Area ActCommittee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee Jul 23, 2014 3 Views
A bill to establish the Maritime Washington National Heritage Area in the State of Washington, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 22 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
S.2578 - Protect Women's Health From Corporate Interference Act of 2014Motion by Senator Reid Jul 16, 2014 79 Views
A bill to ensure that employers cannot interfere in their employees' birth control and other health care decisions.
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 10 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAye (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014