Sen. Maria Cantwell
Democrat • Washington • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2001
- 29 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 55 of 98) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 51 of 98)
- 166 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 78 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 58 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 55
- All-Time: 56,336
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2990 - State Trade and Export Promotion Utilization Program for American Small Businesses ActRead twice and referred Dec 09, 2014 10 Views
A bill to establish a State Trade and Export Promotion Grant Program.
S.2884Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to prohibit tax-exempt status to professional sports leagues that promote the use of the ter...
S.Res.572Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 18, 2014 5 Views
A resolution congratulating the Sailors of the United States Submarine Force upon the completion of 4,000 ballistic missile submarine (SSBN) d...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.590Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 10 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
S.2963Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Dec 04, 2014 7 Views
A bill to remove a limitation on a prohibition relating to permits for discharges incidental to normal operation of vessels.
S.2964 - Trade Adjustment Assistance Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 10 Views
A bill to extend the trade adjustment assistance program, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014