Sen. Maria Cantwell
Democrat • Washington • 4th Term • Sworn In 1993
- 18 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 60 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 102 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 83 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 48 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 44
- All-Time: 53,990
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2021 - Biodiesel Tax Incentive Reform and Extension Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 12, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify the incentives for the production of biodiesel.
S.Res.358Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 12, 2014 13 Views
A resolution commending the Seattle Seahawks for winning Super Bowl SLVIII and the 12th Man for their critical support.
S.Res.349Referred to the Committee Feb 06, 2014 7 Views
A resolution celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the Walla Walla Valley American Viticultural Area.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.363Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 26, 2014 30 Views
A resolution celebrating Black History Month.
S.Res.346Referred to the Committee Feb 06, 2014 7 Views
A resolution congratulating the athletes from the State of Washington and across the United States who are set to participate in the 2014 Wint...
S.1982 - Comprehensive Veterans Health and Benefits and Military Retirement Pay Restoration Act of 2014Motion by Senator Reid Feb 27, 2014 466 Views
A bill to improve the provision of medical services and benefits to veterans, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityAye (with party)March 06, 2014