Sen. Maria Cantwell
Democrat • Washington • 4th Term • Sworn In 1993
- 18 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 66 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 24 of 100)
- 111 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 87 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 25 of 100)
- Today: 18
- Past Seven Days: 55
- All-Time: 54,246
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2021 - Biodiesel Tax Incentive Reform and Extension Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 12, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify the incentives for the production of biodiesel.
S.Res.358Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 12, 2014 9 Views
A resolution commending the Seattle Seahawks for winning Super Bowl SLVIII and the 12th Man for their critical support.
S.Res.349Referred to the Committee Feb 06, 2014 5 Views
A resolution celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the Walla Walla Valley American Viticultural Area.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2237 - Farm and Small Business Expensing Tax Relief ActRead twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 12 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide an elective safe harbor for the expensing by small businesses of the costs of acq...
S.2199 - Paycheck Fairness ActMotion by Senator Reid Apr 09, 2014 83 Views
A bill to amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to provide more effective remedies to victims of discrimination in the payment of wages o...
S.Res.407Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 31, 2014 15 Views
A resolution honoring former Senator and Rear Admiral Jeremiah Andrew Denton, Jr.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014