Sen. Maria Cantwell
Democrat • Washington • 4th Term • Sworn In 1993
- 14 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 61 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 87 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 81 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 21
- Past Seven Days: 69
- All-Time: 53,234
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.305Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2013 11 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
S.1695Read twice and referred Nov 13, 2013 8 Views
A bill to designate a portion of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge as wilderness.
S.1633 - Affordable Footwear Act of 2013Read twice and referred Oct 31, 2013 6 Views
A bill to suspend temporarily the duty on certain footwear, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1759 - Teaching Health Center Reauthorization ActRead twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 14 Views
A bill to reauthorize the teaching health center program.
S.1697 - Strong Start for America's Children ActRead twice and referred Nov 13, 2013 18 Views
A bill to support early learning.
S.1692 - Safe Skies Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 13, 2013 11 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of Transportation to modify the final rule relating to flightcrew member duty and rest requirements for passen...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013