Sen. Maria Cantwell
Democrat • Washington • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2001
- 24 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 62 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 151 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 80 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 51 of 100)
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 67
- All-Time: 55,392
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2792 - Apprenticeship and Jobs Training Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 11, 2014 20 Views
A bill to establish a tax credit for on-site apprenticeship programs, and for other purposes.
S.2693 - Women's Small Business Ownership Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 30, 2014 33 Views
A bill to reauthorize the women's business center program of the Small Business Administration, and for other purposes.
S.2660Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 7 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to clarify the special rules for accident and health plans of certain governmental entities,...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.539Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 39 Views
A resolution relative to the death of James M. Jeffords, former United States Senator for the State of Vermont.
S.2709 - Export-Import Bank Reauthorization Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 31, 2014 7 Views
A bill to extend and reauthorize the Export-Import Bank of the United States, and for other purposes.
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 8 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Aye (with party)September 15, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Aye (with party)September 15, 2014
S. 2199: Paycheck Fairness Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2199Aye (with party)September 15, 2014