Sen. Saxby Chambliss
Republican • Georgia • 6th Term • Sworn In 1995
- 3 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 95 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 20 of 100)
- 189 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 27 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 80 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 81
- All-Time: 55,724
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.388Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 13, 2014 12 Views
A resolution designating March 22, 2014, as "National Rehabilitation Counselors Appreciation Day".
S.Res.323Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Dec 18, 2013 7 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on maintaining the current annual adjustment in retired pay for members of the Armed Forces un...
S.122 - Fair Tax Act of 2013Read twice and referred Jan 23, 2013 8 Views
A bill to promote freedom, fairness, and economic opportunity by repealing the income tax and other taxes, abolishing the Internal Revenue Ser...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2113Read twice and referred Mar 12, 2014 23 Views
A bill to provide taxpayers with an annual report disclosing the cost and performance of Government programs and areas of duplication among th...
S.Res.382 - Stop Cloture Abuse ResolutionSponsor introductory remarks on measure Mar 12, 2014 18 Views
A resolution to amend the Standing Rules of the Senate to modify the provision relating to timing for filing of cloture motions.
S.Res.377Resolution agreed to in Senate Mar 13, 2014 25 Views
A resolution recognizing the 193rd anniversary of the independence of Greece and celebrating democracy in Greece and the United States.
Recent Voting History
H.R. 3370: Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act of 2013
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 3370Aye (with party)March 13, 2014
S. 1086: Child Care and Development Block Grant Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 1086Aye (with party)March 13, 2014
On the Nomination PN1179: Caroline Diane Krass, of the District of Columbia, to be General Counsel of the Central Intelligence AgencyAye (with party)March 13, 2014