Sen. Saxby Chambliss
Republican • Georgia • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 5 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 100 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 242 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 31 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 77 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 74
- All-Time: 57,339
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2604 - Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest Land Adjustment Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 6 Views
A bill to authorize the sale of certain National Forest System land in the State of Georgia.
S.2330 - End-User Protection Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure May 13, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend the Commodity Exchange Act to improve futures and swaps trading, and for other purposes.
S.Res.388Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 13, 2014 3 Views
A resolution designating March 22, 2014, as "National Rehabilitation Counselors Appreciation Day".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.548Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 16, 2014 10 Views
A resolution designating November 29, 2014, as "Small Business Saturday" and supporting efforts to increase awareness of the value of locally ...
S.Res.539Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 39 Views
A resolution relative to the death of James M. Jeffords, former United States Senator for the State of Vermont.
S.2743 - Protecting Children and America's Homeland Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 13 Views
A bill making supplemental appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2014, for border security, law enforcement, humanitarian as...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Nay (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Nomination PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Nay (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Abstain (against party)September 15, 2014