Sen. Thad Cochran
Republican • Mississippi • 7th Term • Sworn In 1978
- 10 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 87 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 100)
- 228 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 32 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 8 of 100)
- Today: 14
- Past Seven Days: 46
- All-Time: 43,549
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2105 - Gun-Owner Registration Information Protection ActRead twice and referred Mar 11, 2014 4 Views
A bill to prohibit the Federal funding of a State firearms ownership database.
S.1890 - Preserving Education Access and Autonomy Act of 2013Read twice and referred Dec 20, 2013 5 Views
A bill to ensure that decisions by the Secretary of Education to award grants or other assistance to States or local educational agencies are ...
S.1894 - Health Insurance Accountability Act of 2013Read twice and referred Dec 20, 2013 3 Views
A bill to provide for the repeal of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act if it is determined that the Act has resulted in increasing...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.498Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 17, 2014 170 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
S.J.Res.40Passed Senate without amendment Jul 23, 2014 2 Views
A joint resolution providing for the appointment of Michael Lynton as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution.
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 16 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
Recent Voting History
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1476: Robin L. Rosenberg, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of FloridaAye (with party)July 22, 2014