Sen. Thad Cochran
Republican • Mississippi • 9th Term • Sworn In 1973
- 9 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 83 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 4 of 100)
- 184 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 27 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 14
- Past Seven Days: 51
- All-Time: 42,774
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1890 - Preserving Education Access and Autonomy Act of 2013Read twice and referred Dec 20, 2013 8 Views
A bill to ensure that decisions by the Secretary of Education to award grants or other assistance to States or local educational agencies are ...
S.1894 - Health Insurance Accountability Act of 2013Read twice and referred Dec 20, 2013 6 Views
A bill to provide for the repeal of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act if it is determined that the Act has resulted in increasing...
S.1289Read twice and referred Jul 11, 2013 6 Views
A bill to retain the existing vehicle weight limitations for vehicles traveling along any segment of U.S. Highway 78 within Mississippi after ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2094Read twice and referred Mar 06, 2014 3 Views
A bill to provide for the establishment of nationally uniform and environmentally sound standards governing discharges incidental to the norma...
S.J.Res.32Read twice and referred Mar 04, 2014 16 Views
A joint resolution providing for the reappointment of John W. McCarter as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institut...
S.Con.Res.33Referred to the Committee Feb 27, 2014 21 Views
A concurrent resolution celebrating the 100th anniversary of the enactment of the Smith-Lever Act, which established the nationwide Cooperativ...
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Nay (with party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityNay (with party)March 06, 2014