Sen. Thad Cochran
Republican • Mississippi • 9th Term • Sworn In 1973
- 7 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 81 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 99)
- 143 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 30 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 68 of 100)
- Today: 14
- Past Seven Days: 52
- All-Time: 42,140
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1289Read twice and referred Jul 11, 2013 4 Views
A bill to retain the existing vehicle weight limitations for vehicles traveling along any segment of U.S. Highway 78 within Mississippi after ...
S.1093Received in the House Aug 02, 2013 5 Views
A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 130 Caldwell Drive in Hazlehurst, Mississippi, as the "First L...
S.914Read twice and referred May 09, 2013 2 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to permit direct payment to pharmacies for certain compounded drugs that are prepared b...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.306Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2013 9 Views
A resolution designating Thursday, November 21, 2013, as "Feed America Day".
S.Res.305Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2013 7 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
S.1712 - Employee Rights ActRead twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 8 Views
A bill to provide protections for workers with respect to their right to select or refrain from selecting representation by a labor organization.
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013