Sen. Thad Cochran
Republican • Mississippi • 7th Term • Sworn In 1978
- 11 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 88 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- 237 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 34 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 37
- Past Seven Days: 118
- All-Time: 44,053
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2662 - Telehealth Enhancement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 13 Views
A bill to promote and expand the application of telehealth under Medicare and other Federal health care programs, and for other purposes.
S.2105 - Gun-Owner Registration Information Protection ActRead twice and referred Mar 11, 2014 8 Views
A bill to prohibit the Federal funding of a State firearms ownership database.
S.1894 - Health Insurance Accountability Act of 2013Read twice and referred Dec 20, 2013 5 Views
A bill to provide for the repeal of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act if it is determined that the Act has resulted in increasing...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.539Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 39 Views
A resolution relative to the death of James M. Jeffords, former United States Senator for the State of Vermont.
S.2743 - Protecting Children and America's Homeland Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 17 Views
A bill making supplemental appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2014, for border security, law enforcement, humanitarian as...
S.2689 - Medicare CGM Access Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 30, 2014 8 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to specify coverage of continuous glucose monitoring devices, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Nay (with party)September 15, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Nay (with party)September 15, 2014
S. 2199: Paycheck Fairness Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2199Nay (with party)September 15, 2014