Sen. Thad Cochran
Republican • Mississippi • 6th Term • Sworn In 1979
- 11 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 89 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 8 of 100)
- 249 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 32 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 9 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 41
- All-Time: 44,491
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2662 - Telehealth Enhancement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 9 Views
A bill to promote and expand the application of telehealth under Medicare and other Federal health care programs, and for other purposes.
S.2105 - Gun-Owner Registration Information Protection ActRead twice and referred Mar 11, 2014 2 Views
A bill to prohibit the Federal funding of a State firearms ownership database.
S.1894 - Health Insurance Accountability Act of 2013Read twice and referred Dec 20, 2013 1 Views
A bill to provide for the repeal of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act if it is determined that the Act has resulted in increasing...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.590Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 21 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
S.Res.588Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 41 Views
A resolution recognizing that access to hospitals and other health care providers for patients in rural areas of the United States is essentia...
S.Res.580Resolution agreed to in Senate Nov 20, 2014 20 Views
A resolution expressing support for the goals of National Adoption Day and National Adoption Month by promoting national awareness of adoption...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (against party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaNay (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014