Sen. Thad Cochran
Republican • Mississippi • 7th Term • Sworn In 1978
- 11 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 88 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- 234 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 34 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 58
- All-Time: 43,849
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2662 - Telehealth Enhancement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 4 Views
A bill to promote and expand the application of telehealth under Medicare and other Federal health care programs, and for other purposes.
S.2105 - Gun-Owner Registration Information Protection ActRead twice and referred Mar 11, 2014 3 Views
A bill to prohibit the Federal funding of a State firearms ownership database.
S.1894 - Health Insurance Accountability Act of 2013Read twice and referred Dec 20, 2013 5 Views
A bill to provide for the repeal of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act if it is determined that the Act has resulted in increasing...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2743 - Protecting Children and America's Homeland Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 14 Views
A bill making supplemental appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2014, for border security, law enforcement, humanitarian as...
S.2673 - United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Aug 01, 2014 21 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
S.Res.519Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 24, 2014 8 Views
A resolution designating August 16, 2014, as "National Airborne Day".
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAbstain (against party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Abstain (against party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Abstain (against party)July 31, 2014