Sen. Thad Cochran
Republican • Mississippi • 6th Term • Sworn In 1979
- 11 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 90 of 98) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 5 of 98)
- 256 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 33 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 24 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 36
- All-Time: 44,628
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2662 - Telehealth Enhancement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 4 Views
A bill to promote and expand the application of telehealth under Medicare and other Federal health care programs, and for other purposes.
S.2105 - Gun-Owner Registration Information Protection ActRead twice and referred Mar 11, 2014 6 Views
A bill to prohibit the Federal funding of a State firearms ownership database.
S.1894 - Health Insurance Accountability Act of 2013Read twice and referred Dec 20, 2013 1 Views
A bill to provide for the repeal of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act if it is determined that the Act has resulted in increasing...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.590Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 8 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
S.Res.588Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 9 Views
A resolution recognizing that access to hospitals and other health care providers for patients in rural areas of the United States is essentia...
S.Res.580Resolution agreed to in Senate Nov 20, 2014 6 Views
A resolution expressing support for the goals of National Adoption Day and National Adoption Month by promoting national awareness of adoption...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAbstain (against party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAbstain (against party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Abstain (against party)December 16, 2014