Sen. Susan Collins
Republican • Maine • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 34 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 40 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 306 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 9 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 18
- Past Seven Days: 62
- All-Time: 62,145
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2689 - Medicare CGM Access Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 30, 2014 7 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to specify coverage of continuous glucose monitoring devices, and for other purposes.
S.2478 - Short Line Railroad Safety Enhancement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 17, 2014 0 Views
A bill to authorize the Secretary of Transportation to partner with industry to strengthen the safety culture and safety practices of short li...
S.Res.471Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 11, 2014 6 Views
A resolution honoring former President George H.W. Bush on the occasion of his 90th birthday and Barbara Bush on the occasion of her 89th birt...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.532Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 31, 2014 12 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning September 7, 2014, as "National Direct Support Professionals Recognition Week".
S.2723 - Housing for Homeless Students Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to qualify homeless youth and veterans who are full-time students for purposes of the low in...
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 16 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (against party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014