Sen. Susan Collins
Republican • Maine • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 35 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 41 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 330 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 9 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 22 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 69
- All-Time: 63,163
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2896 - Social Security Garnishment Modernization Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Sep 18, 2014 14 Views
A bill to amend title 31, United States Code, to adjust for inflation the amount that is exempt from administrative offsets by the Department ...
S.2689 - Medicare CGM Access Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 30, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to specify coverage of continuous glucose monitoring devices, and for other purposes.
S.2478 - Short Line Railroad Safety Enhancement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 17, 2014 3 Views
A bill to authorize the Secretary of Transportation to partner with industry to strengthen the safety culture and safety practices of short li...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2956 - Phone Scam Prevention Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 20, 2014 28 Views
A bill to prevent caller ID spoofing, and for other purposes.
S.2943Read twice and referred Nov 19, 2014 10 Views
A bill to amend Public Law 110-299 to extend the time period during which permits are not required for certain discharges incidental to the no...
S.2917 - Adding Ebola to the FDA Priority Review Voucher Program ActPlaced on Senate Legislative Calendar Nov 19, 2014 45 Views
A bill to expand the program of priority review to encourage treatments for tropical diseases.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (against party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaAye (against party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Nay (against party)September 18, 2014