Sen. Susan Collins
Republican • Maine • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 21 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 38 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 193 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 7 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 73
- All-Time: 59,664
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.303Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 20, 2013 22 Views
A resolution declaring that achieving the primary goal of the National Plan to Address Alzheimer's Disease of the Department of Health and Hum...
S.1730 - Clearing Unnecessary Regulatory Burdens Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 19, 2013 6 Views
A bill to reform the regulatory process to ensure that small businesses are free to compete and to create jobs, to clear unnecessary regulator...
S.1618 - Enhanced Security Clearance Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Oct 30, 2013 8 Views
A bill to enhance the Office of Personnel Management background check system for the granting, denial, or revocation of security clearances or...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1772 - Public Good IRA Rollover Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 2 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to expand tax-free distributions from individual retirement accounts for charitable purposes.
S.Res.302Referred to the Committee Nov 20, 2013 25 Views
A resolution designating December 1, 2013, as "Drive Safer Sunday".
S.Res.301Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 19, 2013 9 Views
A resolution recognizing and supporting the goals and implementation of the National Alzheimer's Project Act and the National Plan to Address ...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013