Sen. Susan Collins
Republican • Maine • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 33 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 38 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 296 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 9 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 18
- Past Seven Days: 79
- All-Time: 61,791
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2478 - Short Line Railroad Safety Enhancement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 17, 2014 5 Views
A bill to authorize the Secretary of Transportation to partner with industry to strengthen the safety culture and safety practices of short li...
S.Res.471Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 11, 2014 8 Views
A resolution honoring former President George H.W. Bush on the occasion of his 90th birthday and Barbara Bush on the occasion of her 89th birt...
S.2270 - Insurance Capital Standards Clarification Act of 2014Received in the House Jun 05, 2014 5 Views
A bill to clarify the application of certain leverage and risk-based requirements under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protect...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.507Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 17, 2014 15 Views
A resolution designating August 7, 2014, as "National Lighthouse and Lighthouse Preservation Day".
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 27 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
S.2609 - Marketplace and Internet Tax Fairness ActRead the second time Jul 16, 2014 34 Views
A bill to restore States' sovereign rights to enforce State and local sales and use tax laws, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1476: Robin L. Rosenberg, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of FloridaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1551: Andre Birotte, Jr., of California, to be United States District Judge for the Central District of CaliforniaAye (with party)July 22, 2014