Sen. Susan Collins
Republican • Maine • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 29 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 35 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 20 of 100)
- 237 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 7 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 10
- Past Seven Days: 58
- All-Time: 60,605
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2100 - Clean Cookstoves and Fuels Support ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Mar 10, 2014 41 Views
A bill to promote the use of clean cookstoves and fuels to save lives, improve livelihoods, empower women, and protect the environment by crea...
S.2102Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Subcommittee Mar 11, 2014 18 Views
A bill to clarify the application of certain leverage and risk-based requirements under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protect...
S.2081 - Taxpayer Protection Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Mar 05, 2014 9 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to require notification of Congress by the Internal Revenue Service Oversight Board regardin...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2148Introduced in the Senate Mar 13, 2014 59 Views
A bill to provide for the extension of certain unemployment benefits, and for other purposes.
S.2113Read twice and referred Mar 12, 2014 23 Views
A bill to provide taxpayers with an annual report disclosing the cost and performance of Government programs and areas of duplication among th...
S.2105 - Gun-Owner Registration Information Protection ActRead twice and referred Mar 11, 2014 15 Views
A bill to prohibit the Federal funding of a State firearms ownership database.
Recent Voting History
H.R. 3370: Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act of 2013
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 3370Aye (with party)March 13, 2014
S. 1086: Child Care and Development Block Grant Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 1086Aye (with party)March 13, 2014
On the Nomination PN1179: Caroline Diane Krass, of the District of Columbia, to be General Counsel of the Central Intelligence AgencyAye (with party)March 13, 2014