Sen. Susan Collins
Republican • Maine • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 29 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 34 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 232 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 8 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 14
- Past Seven Days: 55
- All-Time: 60,565
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2100Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Mar 10, 2014 29 Views
A bill to promote the use of clean cookstoves and fuels to save lives, improve livelihoods, empower women, and protect the environment by crea...
S.2102Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Subcommittee Mar 11, 2014 10 Views
A bill to clarify the application of certain leverage and risk-based requirements under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protect...
S.2081Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Mar 05, 2014 10 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to require notification of Congress by the Internal Revenue Service Oversight Board regardin...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2105Read twice and referred Mar 11, 2014 2 Views
A bill to prohibit the Federal funding of a State firearms ownership database.
S.Res.378Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 11, 2014 6 Views
A resolution condemning illegal Russian aggression in Ukraine.
S.2094Read twice and referred Mar 06, 2014 17 Views
A bill to provide for the establishment of nationally uniform and environmentally sound standards governing discharges incidental to the norma...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1204: Linda Vivienne Parker, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (against party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1202: Laurie J. Michelson, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (against party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1201: Judith Ellen Levy, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (against party)March 11, 2014