Sen. Susan Collins
Republican • Maine • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 37 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 40 of 98) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 17 of 98)
- 337 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 9 of 100) 7 Made Into Law (Ranks 26 of 100)
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 61
- All-Time: 63,518
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2976 - Derivatives End-Users Clarification ActRead twice and referred Dec 04, 2014 14 Views
A bill to amend the Commodity Exchange Act and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to specify how clearing requirements apply to certain affil...
S.Res.593Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Dec 03, 2014 6 Views
A resolution designating December 13, 2014, as "Wreaths Across America Day".
S.2896 - Social Security Garnishment Modernization Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Sep 18, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend title 31, United States Code, to adjust for inflation the amount that is exempt from administrative offsets by the Department ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2990 - STEP UP for American Small Businesses ActRead twice and referred Dec 09, 2014 6 Views
A bill to establish a State Trade and Export Promotion Grant Program.
S.2956 - Phone Scam Prevention Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 20, 2014 8 Views
A bill to prevent caller ID spoofing, and for other purposes.
S.2943Read twice and referred Nov 19, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend Public Law 110-299 to extend the time period during which permits are not required for certain discharges incidental to the no...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014