Sen. Richard Durbin
Democrat • Illinois • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 58 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 20 of 98) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 98)
- 354 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 7 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 24 of 100)
- Today: 24
- Past Seven Days: 96
- All-Time: 81,762
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of Defense
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Financial Services and General Government
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2946 - Senator Paul Simon Water for the World Act of 2014Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Dec 08, 2014 8 Views
A bill to provide improved water, sanitation, and hygiene programs for high priority developing countries, and for other purposes.
S.2921Became Public Law No: 113-234 Dec 16, 2014 28 Views
A bill to designate the community based outpatient clinic of the Department of Veterans Affairs located at 310 Home Boulevard in Galesburg, Il...
S.2794 - Veterans Small Business Enhancement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 11, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Small Business Act to direct the task force of the Office of Veterans Business Development to provide access to and manage...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.597Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Dec 11, 2014 13 Views
A resolution commemorating and supporting the goals of World AIDS day.
S.Res.595Resolution agreed to in Senate Dec 16, 2014 19 Views
A resolution recognizing Nobel Laureates Kailash Satyarthi and Malala Yousafzai for their efforts to end the financial exploitation of childre...
S.Res.591Referred to the Committee Nov 20, 2014 8 Views
A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of American Education Week.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014