Sen. Richard Durbin
Democrat • Illinois • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 53 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 14 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 297 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 8 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 17
- Past Seven Days: 88
- All-Time: 79,773
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of Defense
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Financial Services and General Government
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2629 - Preventive Care Coverage Notification ActRead twice and referred Jul 17, 2014 23 Views
A bill to require employers to notify employees and prospective employees of exemptions from otherwise required coverage of health services un...
S.2589 - Protecting Employees and Retirees in Business Bankruptcies Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 21 Views
A bill to amend title 11, United States Code, to improve protections for employees and retirees in business bankruptcies.
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 19 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.505Referred to the Committee Jul 17, 2014 17 Views
A resolution congratulating the Gay, Lesbian, and Allies Senate Staff (GLASS) Caucus association on the 10-year anniversary of the association.
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 22 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
S.2609 - Marketplace and Internet Tax Fairness ActRead the second time Jul 16, 2014 24 Views
A bill to restore States' sovereign rights to enforce State and local sales and use tax laws, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 21, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 17, 2014
S. 2244: National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 2244Aye (with party)July 17, 2014