Sen. Richard Durbin
Democrat • Illinois • 10th Term • Sworn In 1983
- 46 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 13 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 218 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 11 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 38
- Past Seven Days: 102
- All-Time: 78,302
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of Defense
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Financial Services and General Government
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Con.Res.32 - Immediate Establishment of Syrian War Crimes Tribunal ResolutionReferred to the Committee Feb 25, 2014 28 Views
A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress regarding the need for investigation and prosecution of war crimes, crimes against hu...
S.2023 - Fair Elections Now ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Feb 12, 2014 17 Views
A bill to reform the financing of Senate elections, and for other purposes.
S.2014 - GI Education Benefit Fairness Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Feb 12, 2014 10 Views
A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to provide for clarification regarding the children to whom entitlement to educational assistanc...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2100Read twice and referred Mar 10, 2014 17 Views
A bill to promote the use of clean cookstoves and fuels to save lives, improve livelihoods, empower women, and protect the environment by crea...
S.Res.374Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 05, 2014 16 Views
A resolution designating March 3, 2014, as "World Wildlife Day".
S.Res.371Referred to the Committee Mar 05, 2014 22 Views
A resolution honoring the legacy of Jan Karski by designating April 24, 2014, as "Jan Karski Day".
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1204: Linda Vivienne Parker, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (with party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1202: Laurie J. Michelson, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (with party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1201: Judith Ellen Levy, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (with party)March 11, 2014