Sen. Richard Durbin
Democrat • Illinois • 10th Term • Sworn In 1983
- 46 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 13 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 218 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 11 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 112
- All-Time: 78,268
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of Defense
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Financial Services and General Government
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Con.Res.32 - Immediate Establishment of Syrian War Crimes Tribunal ResolutionReferred to the Committee Feb 25, 2014 27 Views
A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress regarding the need for investigation and prosecution of war crimes, crimes against hu...
S.2023 - Fair Elections Now ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Feb 12, 2014 11 Views
A bill to reform the financing of Senate elections, and for other purposes.
S.2014 - GI Education Benefit Fairness Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Feb 12, 2014 13 Views
A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to provide for clarification regarding the children to whom entitlement to educational assistanc...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.371Referred to the Committee Mar 05, 2014 10 Views
A resolution honoring the legacy of Jan Karski by designating April 24, 2014, as "Jan Karski Day".
S.Res.374Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 05, 2014 11 Views
A resolution designating March 3, 2014, as "World Wildlife Day".
S.Res.365Referred to the Committee Feb 27, 2014 53 Views
A resolution deploring the violent repression of peaceful demonstrators in Venezuela, calling for full accountability for human rights violati...
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityAye (with party)March 06, 2014