Sen. Richard Durbin
Democrat • Illinois • 10th Term • Sworn In 1983
- 37 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 14 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 184 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 11 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 24
- Past Seven Days: 131
- All-Time: 77,098
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of Defense
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Financial Services and General Government
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.301Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 19, 2013 13 Views
A resolution recognizing and supporting the goals and implementation of the National Alzheimer's Project Act and the National Plan to Address ...
S.1736 - SERVe ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 19 Views
A bill to amend titles 5 and 38, United States Code, to clarify the veteran status of an individual based on the attendance of the individual ...
S.1704 - Affordable College Textbook ActRead twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 31 Views
A bill to expand the use of open textbooks in order to achieve savings for students.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1759 - Teaching Health Center Reauthorization ActRead twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 13 Views
A bill to reauthorize the teaching health center program.
S.Res.303Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 20, 2013 21 Views
A resolution declaring that achieving the primary goal of the National Plan to Address Alzheimer's Disease of the Department of Health and Hum...
S.1706 - Fair Playing Field Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 8 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permit the Secretary of the Treasury to issue prospective guidance clarifying the employm...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013