Sen. Richard Durbin
Democrat • Illinois • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 55 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 14 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 315 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 8 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 17
- Past Seven Days: 110
- All-Time: 79,948
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of Defense
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Financial Services and General Government
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2711 - United States Commission on International Religious Freedom Reform and Reauthorization Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 30, 2014 10 Views
A bill to reauthorize the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom, and for other purposes.
S.2712 - Adjunct Faculty Loan Fairness Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 30, 2014 13 Views
A bill to amend section 455(m) of the Higher Education Act of 1965 in order to allow adjunct faculty members to qualify for public service loa...
S.2629 - Preventive Care Coverage Notification ActRead twice and referred Jul 17, 2014 8 Views
A bill to require employers to notify employees and prospective employees of exemptions from otherwise required coverage of health services un...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2755Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 3 Views
A bill to prevent deaths occurring from drug overdoses.
S.2757Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 3 Views
A bill to invest in innovation through research and development, to improve the competitiveness of the United States, and for other purposes.
S.Res.534Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 31, 2014 6 Views
A resolution designating September 6, 2014, as "Everett McKinley Dirksen and Marigold Day".
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014