Sen. Richard Durbin
Democrat • Illinois • 10th Term • Sworn In 1983
- 49 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 13 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 24 of 100)
- 247 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 9 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 10 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 78
- All-Time: 78,751
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of Defense
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Financial Services and General Government
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2204 - Proprietary Education Oversight Coordination Improvement ActRead twice and referred Apr 03, 2014 13 Views
A bill to establish the Proprietary Education Oversight Coordination Committee.
S.2115 - American Cures ActRead twice and referred Mar 12, 2014 26 Views
A bill to provide for the establishment of a fund to provide for an expanded and sustained national investment in biomedical research.
S.Res.378Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 11, 2014 9 Views
A resolution condemning illegal Russian aggression in Ukraine.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.423Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 11, 2014 53 Views
A resolution designating April 2014 as "Financial Literacy Month".
S.2250 - Travel Promotion, Enhancement, and Modernization Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 26 Views
A bill to extend the Travel Promotion Act of 2009, and for other purposes.
S.2235 - Democracy Restoration Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Apr 10, 2014 15 Views
A bill to secure the Federal voting rights of persons when released from incarceration.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014