Sen. Lindsey Graham
Republican • South Carolina • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 18 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 77 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 162 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 77 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 77 of 100)
- Today: 193
- Past Seven Days: 895
- All-Time: 95,689
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Crime and Terrorism
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.537Referred to the Committee Aug 01, 2014 18 Views
A resolution reaffirming support for Israel's right to defend its citizens and ensure the survival of the State of Israel, and for other purpo...
S.Res.517Referred to the Committee Jul 24, 2014 12 Views
A resolution expressing support for Israel's right to defend itself and calling on Hamas to immediately cease all rocket and other attacks aga...
S.2649Read twice and referred Jul 23, 2014 2 Views
A bill to provide certain legal relief from politically motivated charges by the Government of Egypt.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2726 - Captive Insurers Clarification ActRead twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 1 Views
A bill to clarify the definition of nonadmitted insurer under the Nonadmitted and Reinsurance Reform Act of 2010, and for other purposes.
S.2719 - Manufacturing Universities Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 11 Views
A bill to emphasize manufacturing in engineering programs by directing the National Institute of Standards and Technology, in coordination wit...
S.2692 - Campus Accountability and Safety ActRead twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 13 Views
A bill to amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 and the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act to ...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitNay (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014