Sen. Lindsey Graham
Republican • South Carolina • 6th Term • Sworn In 1995
- 13 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 76 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 126 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 75 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 82 of 100)
- Today: 185
- Past Seven Days: 932
- All-Time: 80,953
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Crime and Terrorism
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2159 - Restoration of America's Wire ActRead twice and referred Mar 26, 2014 9 Views
A bill to restore long-standing United States policy that the Wire Act prohibits all forms of Internet gambling, and for other purposes.
S.Res.355Referred to the Committee Feb 12, 2014 7 Views
A resolution calling on the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan to cease the extra-judicial release of Afghan detainees, carry o...
S.Res.345Referred to the Committee Feb 06, 2014 5 Views
A resolution strongly supporting the restoration and protection of State authority and flexibility in establishing and defining challenging st...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2250Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 26 Views
A bill to extend the Travel Promotion Act of 2009, and for other purposes.
S.2238 - Crimea Annexation Non-recognition Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 24 Views
A bill to ensure that the United States Government in no way recognizes Russia's annexation of Crimea.
S.Res.417Referred to the Committee Apr 08, 2014 16 Views
A resolution designating October 30, 2014, as a national day of remembrance for nuclear weapons program workers.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014