Sen. Lindsey Graham
Republican • South Carolina • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 17 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 79 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 156 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 76 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
- Today: 233
- Past Seven Days: 1,014
- All-Time: 91,700
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Crime and Terrorism
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.517Referred to the Committee Jul 24, 2014 14 Views
A resolution expressing support for Israel's right to defend itself and calling on Hamas to immediately cease all rocket and other attacks aga...
S.2649Read twice and referred Jul 23, 2014 12 Views
A bill to provide certain legal relief from politically motivated charges by the Government of Egypt.
S.Res.498Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 17, 2014 138 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2650Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 23, 2014 10 Views
A bill to provide for congressional review of agreements relating to Iran's nuclear program, and for other purposes.
S.2619 - CREST ActRead twice and referred Jul 17, 2014 28 Views
A bill to prevent organized human smuggling, and for other purposes.
S.2605 - Preserving Religious Freedom and a Woman's Access to Contraception ActRead twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 10 Views
A bill to preserve religious freedom and a woman's access to contraception.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitNay (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Nay (against party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014