Sen. Lindsey Graham
Republican • South Carolina • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 15 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 80 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 155 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 76 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
- Today: 167
- Past Seven Days: 940
- All-Time: 90,853
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Crime and Terrorism
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.498Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 17, 2014 168 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
S.J.Res.37Read twice and referred Jun 04, 2014 14 Views
A joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relating to parental rights.
S.2159 - Restoration of America's Wire ActRead twice and referred Mar 26, 2014 7 Views
A bill to restore long-standing United States policy that the Wire Act prohibits all forms of Internet gambling, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2619Read twice and referred Jul 17, 2014 18 Views
A bill to prevent organized human smuggling, and for other purposes.
S.2605Read twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 19 Views
A bill to preserve religious freedom and a woman's access to contraception.
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 19 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 21, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (against party)July 17, 2014
S. 2244: National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 2244Aye (with party)July 17, 2014