Sen. Lindsey Graham
Republican • South Carolina • 6th Term • Sworn In 1995
- 12 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 75 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 111 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 75 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 80 of 100)
- Today: 227
- Past Seven Days: 963
- All-Time: 76,561
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Crime and Terrorism
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.355Referred to the Committee Feb 12, 2014 15 Views
A resolution calling on the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan to cease the extra-judicial release of Afghan detainees, carry o...
S.1999 - SCRA Rights Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 06, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act to require the consent of parties to contracts for the use of arbitration to resolve contr...
S.Res.345Referred to the Committee Feb 06, 2014 12 Views
A resolution strongly supporting the restoration and protection of State authority and flexibility in establishing and defining challenging st...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.370Referred to the Committee Mar 05, 2014 16 Views
A resolution supporting the territorial integrity of Ukraine and condemning Russian military aggression in Ukraine.
S.2011 - Stop Targeting of Political Beliefs by the IRS Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 11, 2014 17 Views
A bill to prohibit the Internal Revenue Service from modifying the standard for determining whether an organization is operated exclusively fo...
S.1977 - Honor Our Promise ActRead the second time Feb 03, 2014 15 Views
A bill to repeal section 403 of the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2013, relating to an annual adjustment of retired pay for members of the Armed Fo...
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Nay (with party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityNay (with party)March 06, 2014