Sen. Lindsey Graham
Republican • South Carolina • 6th Term • Sworn In 1995
- 9 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 78 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 88 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 79 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 68 of 100)
- Today: 216
- Past Seven Days: 967
- All-Time: 67,144
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Crime and Terrorism
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1670 - Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection ActRead twice and referred Nov 07, 2013 38 Views
A bill to amend title 18, United States Code, to protect pain-capable unborn children, and for other purposes.
S.Res.271Referred to the Committee Oct 16, 2013 7 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that United States military assistance for Cambodia should be suspended until an independent a...
S.Res.261Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 26, 2013 8 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning September 23, 2013, as "National Historically Black Colleges and Universities Week".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1764Read twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 8 Views
A bill to limit the retirement of A-10 aircraft.
S.1712 - Employee Rights ActRead twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 5 Views
A bill to provide protections for workers with respect to their right to select or refrain from selecting representation by a labor organization.
S.1715 - CPRARead twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 8 Views
A bill to decrease the deficit by realigning, consolidating, disposing, and improving the efficiency of Federal buildings and other civilian p...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013