Sen. Orrin Hatch
Republican • Utah • 7th Term • Sworn In 1977
- 28 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 52 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- 196 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 59 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 77 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 49
- All-Time: 51,280
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Oversight, Federal Rights and Agency Action
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2736 - Tax Refund Theft Prevention Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to prevent identity theft related tax refund fraud, and for other purposes.
S.2539 - Traumatic Brain Injury Reauthorization Act of 2014Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Jul 23, 2014 8 Views
A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act to reauthorize certain programs relating to traumatic brain injury and to trauma research.
S.2301 - Amy and Vicky Child Pornography Victim Restitution Improvement Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 07, 2014 7 Views
A bill to amend section 2259 of title 18, United States Code, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2768 - Emergency Fuel Reduction Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 14 Views
A bill to amend the Healthy Forests Restoration Act of 2003 to expand the use of categorical exclusions for hazardous fuel reduction projects.
S.2725 - Consequences for Russia's Arms Control Violations Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 2 Views
A bill to address noncompliance by the Russian Federation of its obligations under the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty.
S.2691 - Pay for Performance ActRead twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 1 Views
A bill to encourage and support partnerships between the public and private sectors to improve our nation's social programs, and for other pur...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitNay (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014