Sen. Orrin Hatch
Republican • Utah • 7th Term • Sworn In 1977
- 30 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 49 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 8 of 100)
- 202 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 61 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 57 of 100)
- Today: 13
- Past Seven Days: 75
- All-Time: 52,035
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Oversight, Federal Rights and Agency Action
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2944Read twice and referred Nov 19, 2014 14 Views
A bill to amend the Social Security Act to provide for the termination of social security benefits for individuals who participated in Nazi pe...
S.2871 - The Law Enforcement Access to Data Stored Abroad ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 8 Views
A bill to amend title 18, United States Code, to safeguard data stored abroad from improper government access, and for other purposes.
S.2862 - Regulatory Transparency, Patient Access, and Effective Drug Enforcement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend the Controlled Substances Act with respect to drug scheduling recommendations by the Secretary of Health and Human Services, a...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2917 - Adding Ebola to the FDA Priority Review Voucher Program ActPlaced on Senate Legislative Calendar Nov 19, 2014 40 Views
A bill to expand the program of priority review to encourage treatments for tropical diseases.
S.2863 - Transparency in Education ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 5 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of Education to complete a data analysis on the impact of the proposed rule on gainful employment prior to iss...
S.Res.554Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 17, 2014 4 Views
A resolution recognizing the month of October 2014 as "National Principals Month".
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (against party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaNay (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014