Sen. Orrin Hatch
Republican • Utah • 7th Term • Sworn In 1977
- 28 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 53 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- 198 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 59 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 77 of 100)
- Today: 14
- Past Seven Days: 54
- All-Time: 51,424
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Oversight, Federal Rights and Agency Action
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2736 - Tax Refund Theft Prevention Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to prevent identity theft related tax refund fraud, and for other purposes.
S.2539 - Traumatic Brain Injury Reauthorization Act of 2014Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Jul 23, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act to reauthorize certain programs relating to traumatic brain injury and to trauma research.
S.2301 - Amy and Vicky Child Pornography Victim Restitution Improvement Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 07, 2014 8 Views
A bill to amend section 2259 of title 18, United States Code, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.543Referred to the Committee Sep 11, 2014 11 Views
A resolution designating November 1, 2014, as National Bison Day.
S.Res.539Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 36 Views
A resolution relative to the death of James M. Jeffords, former United States Senator for the State of Vermont.
S.2768 - Emergency Fuel Reduction Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend the Healthy Forests Restoration Act of 2003 to expand the use of categorical exclusions for hazardous fuel reduction projects.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Abstain (against party)September 15, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Abstain (against party)September 15, 2014
S. 2199: Paycheck Fairness Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2199Abstain (against party)September 15, 2014