Sen. Orrin Hatch
Republican • Utah • 7th Term • Sworn In 1977
- 20 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 40 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 94 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 70 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 68 of 100)
- Today: 13
- Past Seven Days: 57
- All-Time: 49,468
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Oversight, Federal Rights and Agency Action
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.306Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2013 15 Views
A resolution designating Thursday, November 21, 2013, as "Feed America Day".
S.1743 - Protecting States' Rights to Promote American Energy Security ActRead twice and referred Nov 20, 2013 7 Views
A bill to amend the Mineral Leasing Act to recognize the authority of States to regulate oil and gas operations and promote American energy se...
S.Res.308Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2013 7 Views
A resolution recognizing and supporting the goals and ideals of National Runaway Prevention Month.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1750 - Public Access to Public Land Guarantee ActRead twice and referred Nov 20, 2013 6 Views
A bill to authorize the Secretary of the Interior or the Secretary of Agriculture to enter into agreements with States and political subdivisi...
S.1724 - Union Tax Fairness Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 19, 2013 20 Views
A bill to provide that the reinsurance fee for the transitional reinsurance program under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act be ap...
S.1732Read twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 5 Views
A bill to require the conveyance of certain public land within the boundaries of Camp Williams, Utah, to support the training and readiness of...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitPresent (against party)November 21, 2013