Sen. Orrin Hatch
Republican • Utah • 7th Term • Sworn In 1977
- 27 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 50 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 99)
- 184 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 61 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 96 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 59
- All-Time: 51,055
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Oversight, Federal Rights and Agency Action
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2539 - Traumatic Brain Injury Reauthorization Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 07, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act to reauthorize certain programs relating to traumatic brain injury and to trauma research.
S.2301 - Amy and Vicky Child Pornography Victim Restitution Improvement Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 07, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend section 2259 of title 18, United States Code, and for other purposes.
S.2122 - Responsible Medicare SGR Repeal and Beneficiary Access Improvement Act of 2014Read the second time Mar 13, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend titles XVIII and XIX of the Social Security Act to repeal the Medicare sustainable growth rate and to improve Medicare and Med...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2605Read twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 20 Views
A bill to preserve religious freedom and a woman's access to contraception.
S.2611 - HUMANE ActRead twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 39 Views
A bill to facilitate the expedited processing of minors entering the United States across the southern border and for other purposes.
S.2585 - Iran Human Rights Accountability Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 16 Views
A bill to impose additional sanctions with respect to Iran to protect against human rights abuses in Iran, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1476: Robin L. Rosenberg, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of FloridaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1551: Andre Birotte, Jr., of California, to be United States District Judge for the Central District of CaliforniaAye (with party)July 22, 2014