Sen. Mary Landrieu
Democrat • Louisiana • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 53 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 19 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 254 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 29 of 100) 9 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 100)
- Today: 20
- Past Seven Days: 69
- All-Time: 51,941
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.527Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 29, 2014 3 Views
A resolution congratulating the members of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. for 100 years of service throughout the United States and the world...
S.2654 - Veterans' Credit Protection ActRead twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 4 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to conduct outreach to veterans regarding the effect of certain delayed payments by the Se...
S.2641Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 22, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend the Truth in Lending Act to provide that residential mortgage loans held in portfolio qualify and qualified mortgages for purp...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.548Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 16, 2014 7 Views
A resolution designating November 29, 2014, as "Small Business Saturday" and supporting efforts to increase awareness of the value of locally ...
S.Res.541Referred to the Committee Sep 10, 2014 15 Views
A resolution recognizing the severe threat that the Ebola outbreak in West Africa poses to populations, governments, and economies across Afri...
S.Res.539Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 43 Views
A resolution relative to the death of James M. Jeffords, former United States Senator for the State of Vermont.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Aye (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Nomination PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Aye (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Aye (with party)September 15, 2014