Sen. Mary Landrieu
Democrat • Louisiana • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 54 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 21 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 262 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 28 of 100) 10 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 100)
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 117
- All-Time: 52,642
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2907 - 21st Century Energy Workforce Development Jobs Initiative Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 5 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of Energy to establish and carry out a comprehensive program to improve education and training for energy-rela...
S.Res.527Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 29, 2014 2 Views
A resolution congratulating the members of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. for 100 years of service throughout the United States and the world...
S.2654 - Veterans' Credit Protection ActRead twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 4 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to conduct outreach to veterans regarding the effect of certain delayed payments by the Se...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.580Resolution agreed to in Senate Nov 20, 2014 30 Views
A resolution expressing support for the goals of National Adoption Day and National Adoption Month by promoting national awareness of adoption...
S.2924Read twice and referred Nov 13, 2014 12 Views
A bill to amend title 46, United States Code, to exempt old vessels that only operate within inland waterways from the fire-retardant material...
S.Res.562Referred to the Committee Sep 18, 2014 7 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that performance-based contracts for energy savings are a budget-neutral means to support the ...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaNay (against party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014