Sen. Mary Landrieu
Democrat • Louisiana • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 51 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 18 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 237 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 29 of 100) 8 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 100)
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 66
- All-Time: 51,503
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2641Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 22, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Truth in Lending Act to provide that residential mortgage loans held in portfolio qualify and qualified mortgages for purp...
S.2554 - Keystone XL Pipeline Approval ActPlaced on Senate Legislative Calendar Jun 26, 2014 5 Views
An original bill to approve the Keystone XL Pipeline.
S.2534 - Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2015Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Jun 26, 2014 2 Views
An original bill making appropriations for the Department of Homeland Security for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2015, and for other pu...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2634Read twice and referred Jul 22, 2014 6 Views
A bill to provide tax relief for major disaster areas declared in 2012, 2013, and 2014, and for other purposes.
S.2624Read twice and referred Jul 17, 2014 21 Views
A bill to provide additional visas for the Afghan Special Immigrant Visa Program, and for other purposes.
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 22 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitNay (against party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014