Sen. Mary Landrieu
Democrat • Louisiana • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 42 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 21 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 191 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 32 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 3 of 100)
- Today: 19
- Past Seven Days: 50
- All-Time: 50,759
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2173 - CHOICE ActRead twice and referred Mar 27, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to provide a permanent path for the direct enrollment of individuals in qualifi...
S.2175 - Enhancing Access for Agents and Brokers ActRead twice and referred Mar 27, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to enhance access for independent agents and brokers to information regarding m...
S.2033 - JOBS Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 12, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 in order to allow the Secretary of Education to award job training Federal Pell Grants.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2252Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 27 Views
A bill to reaffirm the importance of community banking and community banking regulatory experience on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, ...
S.Res.421Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Apr 10, 2014 48 Views
A resolution expressing the gratitude and appreciation of the Senate for the acts of heroism and military achievement by the members of the Un...
S.2233 - National Disaster Tax Relief Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 09, 2014 13 Views
A bill to provide tax relief for major disaster areas declared in 2012 and 2013 and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014