Sen. Mary Landrieu
Democrat • Louisiana • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 53 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 17 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 247 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 29 of 100) 8 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 100)
- Today: 19
- Past Seven Days: 75
- All-Time: 51,571
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.527Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 29, 2014 3 Views
A resolution congratulating the members of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. for 100 years of service throughout the United States and the world...
S.2654Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 5 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to conduct outreach to veterans regarding the effect of certain delayed payments by the Se...
S.2641Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 22, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend the Truth in Lending Act to provide that residential mortgage loans held in portfolio qualify and qualified mortgages for purp...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 5 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
S.2694Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend title XIX of the Social Security Act to extend the application of the Medicare payment rate floor to primary care services fur...
S.2673 - United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 29, 2014 20 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014