Sen. Mary Landrieu
Democrat • Louisiana • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 35 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 17 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 147 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 27 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 17
- Past Seven Days: 55
- All-Time: 49,685
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1740 - Department of Veterans Affairs Major Medical Facility Lease Authorization Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2013 6 Views
A bill to authorize Department of Veterans Affairs major medical facility leases, and for other purposes.
S.Res.294Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 13, 2013 7 Views
A resolution expressing support for the goals of National Adoption Day and National Adoption Month by promoting national awareness of adoption...
S.1642 - Keeping the Affordable Care Act Promise ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 04, 2013 14 Views
A bill to permit the continuation of certain health plans.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1754 - Higher Education Access and Success for Homeless and Foster Youth ActRead twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 13 Views
A bill to amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 to improve the financial aid process for homeless children and youths and foster children and...
S.1725 - Restoring Main Street Investor Protection and Confidence ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 13 Views
A bill to amend the Securities Investor Protection Act of 1970 to confirm that a customer's net equity claim is based on the customer's last s...
S.Res.295Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 14, 2013 7 Views
A resolution expressing the support for the designation of October 20, 2013, as the "National Day on Writing".
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013