Sen. Patrick Leahy
Democrat • Vermont • 7th Term • Sworn In 1975
- 26 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 31 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 99)
- 120 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 57 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 68 of 100)
- Today: 17
- Past Seven Days: 65
- All-Time: 46,035
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Oversight, Federal Rights and Agency Action
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1720 - Patent Transparency and Improvements Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 19, 2013 25 Views
A bill to promote transparency in patent ownership and make other improvements to the patent system, and for other purposes.
S.1690 - Second Chance Reauthorization Act of 2013Second Chance Reauthorization Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 13, 2013 14 Views
A bill to reauthorize the Second Chance Act of 2007.
S.1599 - Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ending Eavesdropping, Dragnet-collection,...Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 14, 2013 23 Views
A bill to reform the authorities of the Federal Government to require the production of certain business records, conduct electronic surveilla...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.306Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2013 7 Views
A resolution designating Thursday, November 21, 2013, as "Feed America Day".
S.Res.308Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2013 6 Views
A resolution recognizing and supporting the goals and ideals of National Runaway Prevention Month.
S.Res.287Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 05, 2013 4 Views
A resolution congratulating the Boston Red Sox on winning the 2013 World Series.
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013