Sen. Patrick Leahy
Democrat • Vermont • 7th Term • Sworn In 1975
- 43 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 30 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 100)
- 190 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 59 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 11
- Past Seven Days: 83
- All-Time: 47,781
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Oversight, Federal Rights and Agency Action
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2685Read the second time Jul 30, 2014 5 Views
A bill to reform the authorities of the Federal Government to require the production of certain business records, conduct electronic surveilla...
S.2646 - Runaway and Homeless Youth and Trafficking Prevention ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 23, 2014 11 Views
A bill to reauthorize the Runaway and Homeless Youth Act, and for other purposes.
S.2598 - CEJARead twice and referred Jul 14, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend title 18, United States Code, to clarify and expand Federal criminal jurisdiction over Federal contractors and employees outsi...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2595 - North Country National Scenic Trail Route Adjustment ActRead twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 1 Views
A bill to revise the authorized route of the North Country National Scenic Trail in northeastern Minnesota and to extend the trail into Vermon...
S.2578 - Protect Women's Health From Corporate Interference Act of 2014Motion by Senator Reid Jul 16, 2014 69 Views
A bill to ensure that employers cannot interfere in their employees' birth control and other health care decisions.
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 10 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
Recent Voting History
S. 2648: Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2648Aye (with party)July 30, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 30, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5021Aye (with party)July 29, 2014