Sen. Patrick Leahy
Democrat • Vermont • 7th Term • Sworn In 1975
- 31 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 32 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 100)
- 150 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 55 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 43
- All-Time: 46,786
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Oversight, Federal Rights and Agency Action
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.J.Res.32Presented to President Mar 14, 2014 24 Views
A joint resolution providing for the reappointment of John W. McCarter as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institut...
S.1945 - Voting Rights Amendment Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jan 16, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend the Voting Rights Act of 1965 to revise the criteria for determining which States and political subdivisions are subject to se...
S.1897 - Personal Data Privacy and Security Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jan 08, 2014 3 Views
A bill to prevent and mitigate identity theft, to ensure privacy, to provide notice of security breaches, and to enhance criminal penalties, l...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2133Read twice and referred Mar 13, 2014 7 Views
A bill to amend title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and other statutes to clarify appropriate liability standards for Federal antidiscri...
S.2145Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Mar 13, 2014 7 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to permit facilities of the Department of Veterans Affairs to be designated as voter regis...
S.Res.384Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Mar 13, 2014 12 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate concerning the humanitarian crisis in Syria and neighboring countries, resulting humanitarian ...
Recent Voting History
H.R. 3370: Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act of 2013
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 3370Aye (with party)March 13, 2014
S. 1086: Child Care and Development Block Grant Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 1086Aye (with party)March 13, 2014
On the Nomination PN1179: Caroline Diane Krass, of the District of Columbia, to be General Counsel of the Central Intelligence AgencyAye (with party)March 13, 2014