Sen. Patrick Leahy
Democrat • Vermont • 7th Term • Sworn In 1975
- 32 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 33 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 100)
- 159 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 53 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 25 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 44
- All-Time: 46,967
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Oversight, Federal Rights and Agency Action
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2177 - Criminal Justice and Forensic Science Reform ActRead twice and referred Mar 27, 2014 26 Views
A bill to establish an Office of Forensic Science and a Forensic Science Board, to strengthen and promote confidence in the criminal justice s...
S.J.Res.32Became Public Law No: 113-91 Mar 21, 2014 22 Views
A joint resolution providing for the reappointment of John W. McCarter as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institut...
S.1945 - Voting Rights Amendment Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jan 16, 2014 10 Views
A bill to amend the Voting Rights Act of 1965 to revise the criteria for determining which States and political subdivisions are subject to se...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.424Referred to the Committee Apr 11, 2014 39 Views
A resolution supporting the mission and goals of 2014 National Crime Victims' Rights Week, which include increasing public awareness of the ri...
S.2254Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 29 Views
A bill to amend the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968 to enhance the COPS ON THE BEAT grant program, and for other purposes.
S.2235Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Apr 10, 2014 16 Views
A bill to secure the Federal voting rights of persons when released from incarceration.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014