Sen. Patrick Leahy
Democrat • Vermont • 7th Term • Sworn In 1975
- 44 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 30 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 100)
- 191 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 61 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 27 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 70
- All-Time: 48,006
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Oversight, Federal Rights and Agency Action
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2726 - Captive Insurers Clarification ActRead twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 3 Views
A bill to clarify the definition of nonadmitted insurer under the Nonadmitted and Reinsurance Reform Act of 2010, and for other purposes.
S.2685 - Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monito...Read the second time Jul 30, 2014 11 Views
A bill to reform the authorities of the Federal Government to require the production of certain business records, conduct electronic surveilla...
S.2646 - Runaway and Homeless Youth and Trafficking Prevention ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 23, 2014 1 Views
A bill to reauthorize the Runaway and Homeless Youth Act, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2755 - Overdose Prevention ActRead twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 8 Views
A bill to prevent deaths occurring from drug overdoses.
S.2595 - North Country National Scenic Trail Route Adjustment ActRead twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 0 Views
A bill to revise the authorized route of the North Country National Scenic Trail in northeastern Minnesota and to extend the trail into Vermon...
S.2578 - Protect Women's Health From Corporate Interference Act of 2014Motion by Senator Reid Jul 16, 2014 25 Views
A bill to ensure that employers cannot interfere in their employees' birth control and other health care decisions.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014