Sen. Patrick Leahy
Democrat • Vermont • 7th Term • Sworn In 1975
- 26 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 31 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 99)
- 120 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 57 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 68 of 100)
- Today: 11
- Past Seven Days: 78
- All-Time: 46,138
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Oversight, Federal Rights and Agency Action
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.J.Res.29Read twice and referred Dec 11, 2013 20 Views
A joint resolution providing for the appointment of Risa Lavizzo-Mourey as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institu...
S.J.Res.28Read twice and referred Dec 11, 2013 17 Views
A joint resolution providing for the appointment of John Fahey as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institute.
S.1720 - Patent Transparency and Improvements Act of 2013Committee on the Judiciary Dec 17, 2013 24 Views
A bill to promote transparency in patent ownership and make other improvements to the patent system, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1837Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Dec 17, 2013 25 Views
A bill to amend the Fair Credit Reporting Act to prohibit the use of consumer credit checks against prospective and current employees for the ...
S.1845 - Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension ActCloture motion on the motion Dec 20, 2013 50 Views
A bill to provide for the extension of certain unemployment benefits, and for other purposes.
S.Res.321Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Dec 13, 2013 49 Views
A resolution honoring the life, accomplishments, and legacy of Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela and expressing condolences on his passing.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN921: Janet L. Yellen, of California, to be Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for a term of four yearsAye (with party)December 20, 2013
On the Nomination PN12: Brian J. Davis, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of FloridaAye (with party)December 20, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN12: Brian J. Davis, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of FloridaAye (with party)December 20, 2013