Sen. Carl Levin
Democrat • Michigan • 6th Term • Sworn In 1979
- 33 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 41 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- 155 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 78 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 32
- Past Seven Days: 253
- All-Time: 141,424
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2704 - No Federal Contracts for Corporate Deserters Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 6 Views
A bill to prohibit the award of Federal Government contracts to inverted domestic corporations, and for other purposes.
S.2637 - SBA Intermediary Lending Program Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 22, 2014 1 Views
A bill to modify the small business intermediary lending program.
S.2556 - Great Lakes Maritime Heritage Assessment Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 11 Views
A bill to require the Under Secretary for Oceans and Atmosphere to conduct an assessment of cultural and historic resources in the waters of t...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 13 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
S.Res.527Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 29, 2014 8 Views
A resolution congratulating the members of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. for 100 years of service throughout the United States and the world...
S.2676 - Domestic Violence Gun Homicide Prevention Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 29, 2014 3 Views
A bill to establish a grant program to encourage States to adopt certain policies and procedures relating to the transfer and possession of fi...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014