Sen. Carl Levin
Democrat • Michigan • 6th Term • Sworn In 1979
- 25 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 45 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 4 of 100)
- 124 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 76 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 9 of 100)
- Today: 37
- Past Seven Days: 221
- All-Time: 136,297
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2221 - MotorCities National Heritage Area Extension ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Apr 08, 2014 19 Views
A bill to extend the authorization for the Automobile National Heritage Area in Michigan.
S.1533 - Stop Tax Haven Abuse ActRead twice and referred Sep 19, 2013 10 Views
A bill to end offshore tax abuses, to preserve our national defense and protect American families and businesses from devastating cuts, and fo...
S.Res.232Committee on Armed Services Sep 17, 2013 13 Views
A resolution authorizing expenditures by the Committee on Armed Services.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2223 - Minimum Wage Fairness ActMotion to proceed to consideration Apr 10, 2014 53 Views
A bill to provide for an increase in the Federal minimum wage and to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend increased expensing lim...
S.2199 - Paycheck Fairness ActMotion by Senator Reid Apr 09, 2014 210 Views
A bill to amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to provide more effective remedies to victims of discrimination in the payment of wages o...
S.Res.407Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 31, 2014 29 Views
A resolution honoring former Senator and Rear Admiral Jeremiah Andrew Denton, Jr.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014