Sen. Carl Levin
Democrat • Michigan • 6th Term • Sworn In 1979
- 34 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 42 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 8 of 100)
- 168 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 77 of 100) 7 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 30
- Past Seven Days: 291
- All-Time: 145,082
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.565Referred to the Committee Sep 18, 2014 10 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that the President and the Secretary of State should ensure that the Canadian Government does ...
S.2704 - No Federal Contracts for Corporate Deserters Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 5 Views
A bill to prohibit the award of Federal Government contracts to inverted domestic corporations, and for other purposes.
S.2637 - SBA Intermediary Lending Program Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 22, 2014 3 Views
A bill to modify the small business intermediary lending program.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.591Referred to the Committee Nov 20, 2014 17 Views
A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of American Education Week.
S.Res.580Resolution agreed to in Senate Nov 20, 2014 29 Views
A resolution expressing support for the goals of National Adoption Day and National Adoption Month by promoting national awareness of adoption...
S.2868Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Sep 18, 2014 3 Views
A bill to establish a statute of limitations for certain actions of the Securities and Exchange Commission, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014