Sen. Carl Levin
Democrat • Michigan • 6th Term • Sworn In 1979
- 24 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 34 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 96 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 67 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 40
- Past Seven Days: 276
- All-Time: 131,999
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1533 - Stop Tax Haven Abuse ActRead twice and referred Sep 19, 2013 6 Views
A bill to end offshore tax abuses, to preserve our national defense and protect American families and businesses from devastating cuts, and fo...
S.Res.232Committee on Armed Services Sep 17, 2013 8 Views
A resolution authorizing expenditures by the Committee on Armed Services.
S.1465 - Incorporation Transparency and Law Enforcement Assistance ActRead twice and referred Aug 01, 2013 7 Views
A bill to ensure that persons who form corporations in the United States disclose the beneficial owners of those corporations, in order to pre...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1772 - Public Good IRA Rollover Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 8 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to expand tax-free distributions from individual retirement accounts for charitable purposes.
S.Res.293Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 13, 2013 5 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning on November 18, 2013, as "National Tribal Colleges and Universities Week".
S.1603 - Gun Lake Trust Land Reaffirmation ActRead twice and referred Oct 29, 2013 4 Views
A bill to reaffirm that certain land has been taken into trust for the benefit of the Match-E-Be-Nash-She-Wish Band of Pottawatami Indians, an...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013