Sen. Carl Levin
Democrat • Michigan • 6th Term • Sworn In 1979
- 37 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 40 of 98) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 98)
- 174 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 76 of 100) 7 Made Into Law (Ranks 16 of 100)
- Today: 67
- Past Seven Days: 265
- All-Time: 145,947
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.3018Read twice and referred Dec 16, 2014 13 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to reform the rules relating to partnership audits and adjustments.
S.3019Read twice and referred Dec 16, 2014 13 Views
A bill to amend the War Powers Resolution to provide for the use of military force against non-state actors.
S.3013Read twice and referred Dec 12, 2014 29 Views
A bill to amend the Commodity Exchange Act to prevent manipulation of physical commodities prices, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.3002Read twice and referred Dec 11, 2014 13 Views
A bill to control the spread of aquatic invasive species between the Great Lakes basin and the Mississippi River basin, and for other purposes.
S.Res.591Referred to the Committee Nov 20, 2014 7 Views
A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of American Education Week.
S.Res.580Resolution agreed to in Senate Nov 20, 2014 7 Views
A resolution expressing support for the goals of National Adoption Day and National Adoption Month by promoting national awareness of adoption...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014