Sen. Carl Levin
Democrat • Michigan • 6th Term • Sworn In 1979
- 24 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 39 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 113 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 73 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 64
- Past Seven Days: 278
- All-Time: 135,212
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1533 - Stop Tax Haven Abuse ActRead twice and referred Sep 19, 2013 5 Views
A bill to end offshore tax abuses, to preserve our national defense and protect American families and businesses from devastating cuts, and fo...
S.Res.232Committee on Armed Services Sep 17, 2013 1 Views
A resolution authorizing expenditures by the Committee on Armed Services.
S.1465 - Incorporation Transparency and Law Enforcement Assistance ActRead twice and referred Aug 01, 2013 16 Views
A bill to ensure that persons who form corporations in the United States disclose the beneficial owners of those corporations, in order to pre...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2065 - Alternative Fuel Vehicle Development ActRead twice and referred Feb 27, 2014 12 Views
A bill to create incentives for the development of alternative fuel vehicles.
S.Res.363Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 26, 2014 16 Views
A resolution celebrating Black History Month.
S.Res.356Referred to the Committee Feb 12, 2014 9 Views
A resolution designating February 13, 2014, as "$2.13 Day".
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1204: Linda Vivienne Parker, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (with party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1202: Laurie J. Michelson, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (with party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1201: Judith Ellen Levy, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (with party)March 11, 2014