Sen. Carl Levin
Democrat • Michigan • 6th Term • Sworn In 1979
- 33 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 41 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- 160 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 78 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 40
- Past Seven Days: 245
- All-Time: 142,476
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2704 - No Federal Contracts for Corporate Deserters Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 2 Views
A bill to prohibit the award of Federal Government contracts to inverted domestic corporations, and for other purposes.
S.2637 - SBA Intermediary Lending Program Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 22, 2014 5 Views
A bill to modify the small business intermediary lending program.
S.2556 - Great Lakes Maritime Heritage Assessment Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 3 Views
A bill to require the Under Secretary for Oceans and Atmosphere to conduct an assessment of cultural and historic resources in the waters of t...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2786Read twice and referred Sep 10, 2014 22 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to prevent earnings stripping of domestic corporations which are members of a worldwide grou...
S.Res.539Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 42 Views
A resolution relative to the death of James M. Jeffords, former United States Senator for the State of Vermont.
S.J.Res.41Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 0 Views
A joint resolution approving the location of a memorial to commemorate the more than 5,000 slaves and free Black persons who fought for indepe...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Aye (with party)September 15, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Aye (with party)September 15, 2014
S. 2199: Paycheck Fairness Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2199Aye (with party)September 15, 2014