Sen. Carl Levin
Democrat • Michigan • 6th Term • Sworn In 1979
- 32 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 41 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 100)
- 150 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 78 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 43
- Past Seven Days: 315
- All-Time: 140,374
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2637Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 22, 2014 8 Views
A bill to modify the small business intermediary lending program.
S.2556 - Great Lakes Maritime Heritage Assessment Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 1 Views
A bill to require the Under Secretary for Oceans and Atmosphere to conduct an assessment of cultural and historic resources in the waters of t...
S.Res.474Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 12, 2014 4 Views
A resolution designating June 19, 2014, as "Juneteenth Independence Day" in recognition of June 19, 1865, the day on which slavery legally cam...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.505Referred to the Committee Jul 17, 2014 24 Views
A resolution congratulating the Gay, Lesbian, and Allies Senate Staff (GLASS) Caucus association on the 10-year anniversary of the association.
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 22 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
S.2595 - North Country National Scenic Trail Route Adjustment ActRead twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 12 Views
A bill to revise the authorized route of the North Country National Scenic Trail in northeastern Minnesota and to extend the trail into Vermon...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAye (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014