Sen. Mitch McConnell
Republican • Kentucky • 5th Term • Sworn In 1985
- 24 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 63 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- 159 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 79 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 51 of 100)
- Today: 21
- Past Seven Days: 118
- All-Time: 71,019
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2780Read twice and referred Sep 09, 2014 8 Views
A bill to direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a special resource study to evaluate the significance of the Mill Springs Battlefiel...
S.2722 - Protecting Our Infants Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 5 Views
A bill to facilitate identification and dissemination of evidence-informed recommendations for addressing maternal addiction and neonatal abst...
S.Res.494Message on Senate action sent Jun 30, 2014 5 Views
A resolution relative to the death of Howard H. Baker, Jr., former United States Senator for the State of Tennessee.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2833Read twice and referred Sep 17, 2014 3 Views
A bill to improve the establishment of any lower ground-level ozone standards, and for other purposes.
S.2814Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Sep 16, 2014 9 Views
A bill to amend the National Labor Relations Act to reform the National Labor Relations Board, the Office of the General Counsel, and the proc...
S.Res.549Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 16, 2014 3 Views
A resolution designating October 26, 2014, as Day of the Deployed.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1738: John R. Bass, of New York, to be Ambassador to the Republic of TurkeyAye (with party)September 17, 2014
On the Nomination PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Nay (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Nomination PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Nay (with party)September 16, 2014