Sen. Mitch McConnell
Republican • Kentucky • 5th Term • Sworn In 1985
- 13 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 65 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 85 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 84 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 20
- Past Seven Days: 178
- All-Time: 67,770
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1662 - Veterans Health Care Improvement Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 07, 2013 9 Views
A bill to provide for the introduction of pay-for-performance compensation mechanisms into contracts of the Department of Veterans Affairs wit...
S.J.Res.27Read twice and referred Oct 31, 2013 18 Views
A joint resolution providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Intern...
S.1626 - Family Friendly and Workplace Flexibility Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 05, 2013 12 Views
A bill to amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to provide employees in the private sector with an opportunity for compensatory time off,...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1726 - Obamacare Taxpayer Bailout Prevention ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 9 Views
A bill to prevent a taxpayer bailout of health insurance issuers.
S.1735 - Self-Insurance Protection ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 6 Views
A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act, the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, and the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to e...
S.Res.300Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 19, 2013 6 Views
A resolution to authorize the production of records by the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations of the Committee on Homeland Security and ...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013