Sen. Mitch McConnell
Republican • Kentucky • 5th Term • Sworn In 1985
- 17 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 70 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 4 of 100)
- 120 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 80 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 25 of 100)
- Today: 22
- Past Seven Days: 76
- All-Time: 69,238
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.J.Res.35Referred to the Committee Mar 27, 2014 31 Views
A joint resolution providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Intern...
S.2183Became Public Law No: 113-96 Apr 03, 2014 59 Views
A bill entitled "United States International Programming to Ukraine and Neighboring Regions".
S.J.Res.30Read twice and referred Jan 16, 2014 12 Views
A joint resolution to disapprove a rule of the Environmental Protection Agency relating to greenhouse gas emissions from electric utility gene...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2238Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 25 Views
A bill to ensure that the United States Government in no way recognizes Russia's annexation of Crimea.
S.Res.422Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 10, 2014 15 Views
A resolution to authorize written testimony, document production, and representation in Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks Foundation, Inc. v. U...
S.Res.417Referred to the Committee Apr 08, 2014 34 Views
A resolution designating October 30, 2014, as a national day of remembrance for nuclear weapons program workers.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014