Sen. Mitch McConnell
Republican • Kentucky • 5th Term • Sworn In 1985
- 22 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 64 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 100)
- 150 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 79 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 20
- Past Seven Days: 101
- All-Time: 70,474
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.494Message on Senate action sent Jun 30, 2014 8 Views
A resolution relative to the death of Howard H. Baker, Jr., former United States Senator for the State of Tennessee.
S.2512 - Emergency Interstate Bridge Safety Fund ActRead twice and referred Jun 23, 2014 2 Views
A bill to establish an emergency transportation safety fund for the reconstruction of bridges along the Interstate Highway System, and for oth...
S.2488 - Working Parents Home Office ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Jun 18, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide an exception to the exclusive use requirement for home offices if the other use i...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.526Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 29, 2014 7 Views
A resolution supporting Israel's right to defend itself against Hamas, and for other purposes.
S.Res.519Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 24, 2014 10 Views
A resolution designating August 16, 2014, as "National Airborne Day".
S.Res.512Referred to the Committee Jul 23, 2014 19 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the Environmental Protection Agency and the proposed rules and guidelines relating t...
Recent Voting History
S. 2648: Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2648Nay (with party)July 30, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Nay (with party)July 30, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5021Aye (with party)July 29, 2014