Sen. Mitch McConnell
Republican • Kentucky • 5th Term • Sworn In 1985
- 22 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 64 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 99)
- 145 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 79 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 67
- All-Time: 70,357
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.494Message on Senate action sent Jun 30, 2014 9 Views
A resolution relative to the death of Howard H. Baker, Jr., former United States Senator for the State of Tennessee.
S.2512 - Emergency Interstate Bridge Safety Fund ActRead twice and referred Jun 23, 2014 3 Views
A bill to establish an emergency transportation safety fund for the reconstruction of bridges along the Interstate Highway System, and for oth...
S.2488 - Working Parents Home Office ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Jun 18, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide an exception to the exclusive use requirement for home offices if the other use i...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.504Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 16, 2014 10 Views
A resolution to direct the Senate Legal Counsel to appear as amicus curiae in the name of the Senate in Menachem Binyamin Zivotofsky, By His P...
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 23 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
S.2605Read twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 21 Views
A bill to preserve religious freedom and a woman's access to contraception.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 21, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitNay (with party)July 17, 2014
S. 2244: National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 2244Aye (with party)July 17, 2014