Sen. Mitch McConnell
Republican • Kentucky • 5th Term • Sworn In 1985
- 15 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 72 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 100 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 84 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 11
- Past Seven Days: 114
- All-Time: 68,771
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.J.Res.30Read twice and referred Jan 16, 2014 17 Views
A joint resolution to disapprove a rule of the Environmental Protection Agency relating to greenhouse gas emissions from electric utility gene...
S.1916 - HELP Rural Communities Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jan 14, 2014 8 Views
A bill to amend the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to provide for an application process for interested parties to ...
S.1662 - Veterans Health Care Improvement Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 07, 2013 8 Views
A bill to provide for the introduction of pay-for-performance compensation mechanisms into contracts of the Department of Veterans Affairs wit...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.360Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 24, 2014 20 Views
A resolution to authorize testimony and representation in United States v. Onstad.
S.2011 - Stop Targeting of Political Beliefs by the IRS Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 11, 2014 14 Views
A bill to prohibit the Internal Revenue Service from modifying the standard for determining whether an organization is operated exclusively fo...
S.Res.354Referred to the Committee Feb 11, 2014 9 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that the United States should leave no member of the Armed Forces unaccounted for during the d...
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Aye (against party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityNay (with party)March 06, 2014