Sen. Lisa Murkowski
Republican • Alaska • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 46 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 27 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 100)
- 221 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 40 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
Born May 22, 1957 in Ketchikan, Alaska, Murkowski earned a B.A. in Economics from Georgetown University in 1980, and a J.D. from Willamette University College of Law in 1985. Read More...
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 68
- All-Time: 58,602
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.519Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 24, 2014 8 Views
A resolution designating August 16, 2014, as "National Airborne Day".
S.2608 - Improved National Monument Designation Process ActRead twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 15 Views
A bill to provide for congressional approval of national monuments and restrictions on the use of national monuments, to establish requirement...
S.2408 - No Surface Occupancy Western Arctic Coastal Plain Domestic Energy Security ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure May 22, 2014 1 Views
A bill to authorize the exploration, leasing, development, and production of oil and gas in and from the western portion of the Coastal Plain ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.512Referred to the Committee Jul 23, 2014 11 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the Environmental Protection Agency and the proposed rules and guidelines relating t...
S.2636Read twice and referred Jul 22, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to encourage charitable contributions of real property for conservation purposes by Native C...
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 22 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitNay (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014