Sen. Lisa Murkowski
Republican • Alaska • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 44 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 28 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 99)
- 210 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 43 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
Born May 22, 1957 in Ketchikan, Alaska, Murkowski earned a B.A. in Economics from Georgetown University in 1980, and a J.D. from Willamette University College of Law in 1985. Read More...
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 62
- All-Time: 58,449
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2408 - No Surface Occupancy Western Arctic Coastal Plain Domestic Energy Security ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure May 22, 2014 6 Views
A bill to authorize the exploration, leasing, development, and production of oil and gas in and from the western portion of the Coastal Plain ...
S.2409 - American Energy Independence and Security Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 22, 2014 7 Views
A bill to authorize the exploration, leasing, development, production, and economically feasible and prudent transportation of oil and gas in ...
S.Res.454Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed May 21, 2014 6 Views
A resolution recognizing that cardiovascular disease continues to be an overwhelming threat to women's health and the importance of providing ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 15 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
S.Res.494Message on Senate action sent Jun 30, 2014 18 Views
A resolution relative to the death of Howard H. Baker, Jr., former United States Senator for the State of Tennessee.
S.2527 - Summer Meals Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 25, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend the Richard B. Russell National School Lunch Act to improve the efficiency of summer meals.
Recent Voting History
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On Cloture on the Motion to Proceed S. 2363Aye (with party)July 07, 2014
On the Nomination PN1397: Cheryl Ann Krause, of New Jersey, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Third CircuitAye (with party)July 07, 2014
On the Nomination PN1704: Stuart E. Jones, of Virginia, to be Ambassador to the Republic of IraqAye (with party)June 26, 2014