Sen. Lisa Murkowski
Republican • Alaska • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2002
- 35 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 17 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 99)
- 137 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 34 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 2 of 100)
Born May 22, 1957 in Ketchikan, Alaska, Murkowski earned a B.A. in Economics from Georgetown University in 1980, and a J.D. from Willamette University College of Law in 1985. Read More...
- Today: 51
- Past Seven Days: 189
- All-Time: 55,805
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1703Read twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 6 Views
A bill to require the provision of information to members of the Armed Forces on availability of mental health services and related privacy ri...
S.1650Read twice and referred Nov 05, 2013 4 Views
A bill to amend the Migratory Bird Treaty Act to exempt certain Alaska Native articles from prohibitions against sale of items containing none...
S.Res.279Referred to the Committee Oct 31, 2013 4 Views
A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of Red Ribbon Week during the period of October 23 through October 31, 2013.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1644 - Article 32 Reform ActRead twice and referred Nov 05, 2013 13 Views
A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to provide for preliminary hearings on alleged offenses under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
S.1654 - Government Settlement Transparency and Reform ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 05, 2013 9 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to deny tax deductions for corporate regulatory violations.
S.1617 - If You Like Your Health Plan, You Can Keep it ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Oct 30, 2013 13 Views
A bill to amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to ensure that individuals can keep their health insurance coverage.
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013