Sen. Lisa Murkowski
Republican • Alaska • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 45 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 27 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 99)
- 216 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 44 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
Born May 22, 1957 in Ketchikan, Alaska, Murkowski earned a B.A. in Economics from Georgetown University in 1980, and a J.D. from Willamette University College of Law in 1985. Read More...
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 65
- All-Time: 58,556
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2608Read twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 19 Views
A bill to provide for congressional approval of national monuments and restrictions on the use of national monuments, to establish requirement...
S.2408 - No Surface Occupancy Western Arctic Coastal Plain Domestic Energy Security ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure May 22, 2014 7 Views
A bill to authorize the exploration, leasing, development, and production of oil and gas in and from the western portion of the Coastal Plain ...
S.2409 - American Energy Independence and Security Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 22, 2014 6 Views
A bill to authorize the exploration, leasing, development, production, and economically feasible and prudent transportation of oil and gas in ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2636Read twice and referred Jul 22, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to encourage charitable contributions of real property for conservation purposes by Native C...
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 25 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
S.2607Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 15, 2014 22 Views
A bill to extend and modify the pilot program of the Department of Veterans Affairs on assisted living services for veterans with traumatic br...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1476: Robin L. Rosenberg, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of FloridaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1551: Andre Birotte, Jr., of California, to be United States District Judge for the Central District of CaliforniaAye (with party)July 22, 2014