Sen. Lisa Murkowski
Republican • Alaska • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 36 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 25 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 4 of 99)
- 167 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 35 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 100)
Born May 22, 1957 in Ketchikan, Alaska, Murkowski earned a B.A. in Economics from Georgetown University in 1980, and a J.D. from Willamette University College of Law in 1985. Read More...
- Today: 44
- Past Seven Days: 148
- All-Time: 56,728
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1971 - NEWS Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jan 29, 2014 6 Views
A bill to establish an interagency coordination committee or subcommittee with the leadership of the Department of Energy and the Department o...
S.1703Read twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 3 Views
A bill to require the provision of information to members of the Armed Forces on availability of mental health services and related privacy ri...
S.1650Read twice and referred Nov 05, 2013 1 Views
A bill to amend the Migratory Bird Treaty Act to exempt certain Alaska Native articles from prohibitions against sale of items containing none...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2094Read twice and referred Mar 06, 2014 4 Views
A bill to provide for the establishment of nationally uniform and environmentally sound standards governing discharges incidental to the norma...
S.2097Introduced in the Senate Mar 06, 2014 31 Views
A bill to provide for the extension of certain unemployment benefits, and for other purposes.
S.2074Read twice and referred Feb 27, 2014 21 Views
A bill to promote energy savings in residential buildings and industry, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Aye (against party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityAye (against party)March 06, 2014