Sen. Lisa Murkowski
Republican • Alaska • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 48 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 26 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 8 of 100)
- 229 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 48 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 38 of 100)
Born May 22, 1957 in Ketchikan, Alaska, Murkowski earned a B.A. in Economics from Georgetown University in 1980, and a J.D. from Willamette University College of Law in 1985. Read More...
- Today: 19
- Past Seven Days: 76
- All-Time: 59,802
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2945Read twice and referred Nov 19, 2014 10 Views
A bill to repeal section 910 of the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2013.
S.2713Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 0 Views
A bill to provide for the conveyance of certain property to the Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation located in Bethel, Alaska.
S.2684Read twice and referred Jul 29, 2014 4 Views
A bill to direct the Administrator of General Services, on behalf of the Secretary of the Interior, to convey certain Federal property located...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2960Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 6 Views
A bill to provide for rental assistance for homeless or at-risk Indian veterans.
S.2963Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Dec 04, 2014 14 Views
A bill to remove a limitation on a prohibition relating to permits for discharges incidental to normal operation of vessels.
S.2943Read twice and referred Nov 19, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend Public Law 110-299 to extend the time period during which permits are not required for certain discharges incidental to the no...
Recent Voting History
H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion H.R. 3979Aye (with party)December 11, 2014
On the Nomination PN1988: Ronald Anderson Walter, of Tennessee, to be a Member of the Board of Directors of the Tennessee Valley Authority for a term expiring May 18, 2019Aye (with party)December 09, 2014
On the Nomination PN1987: Virginia Tyler Lodge, of Tennessee, to be a Member of the Board of Directors of the Tennessee Valley Authority for a term expiring May 18, 2019Aye (with party)December 09, 2014