Sen. Lisa Murkowski
Republican • Alaska • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 44 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 28 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 99)
- 211 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 40 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
Born May 22, 1957 in Ketchikan, Alaska, Murkowski earned a B.A. in Economics from Georgetown University in 1980, and a J.D. from Willamette University College of Law in 1985. Read More...
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 57
- All-Time: 58,456
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2408 - No Surface Occupancy Western Arctic Coastal Plain Domestic Energy Security ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure May 22, 2014 4 Views
A bill to authorize the exploration, leasing, development, and production of oil and gas in and from the western portion of the Coastal Plain ...
S.2409 - American Energy Independence and Security Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 22, 2014 5 Views
A bill to authorize the exploration, leasing, development, production, and economically feasible and prudent transportation of oil and gas in ...
S.Res.454Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed May 21, 2014 7 Views
A resolution recognizing that cardiovascular disease continues to be an overwhelming threat to women's health and the importance of providing ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2570Read twice and referred Jul 09, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to recognize Indian tribal governments for purposes of determining under the adoption credit...
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 20 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
S.Res.494Message on Senate action sent Jun 30, 2014 19 Views
A resolution relative to the death of Howard H. Baker, Jr., former United States Senator for the State of Tennessee.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentAye (against party)July 09, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On Cloture on the Motion to Proceed S. 2363Aye (with party)July 07, 2014
On the Nomination PN1397: Cheryl Ann Krause, of New Jersey, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Third CircuitAye (with party)July 07, 2014