Sen. Lisa Murkowski
Republican • Alaska • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 45 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 27 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 99)
- 216 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 44 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
Born May 22, 1957 in Ketchikan, Alaska, Murkowski earned a B.A. in Economics from Georgetown University in 1980, and a J.D. from Willamette University College of Law in 1985. Read More...
- Today: 18
- Past Seven Days: 69
- All-Time: 58,552
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2608Read twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 17 Views
A bill to provide for congressional approval of national monuments and restrictions on the use of national monuments, to establish requirement...
S.2408 - No Surface Occupancy Western Arctic Coastal Plain Domestic Energy Security ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure May 22, 2014 7 Views
A bill to authorize the exploration, leasing, development, and production of oil and gas in and from the western portion of the Coastal Plain ...
S.2409 - American Energy Independence and Security Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 22, 2014 6 Views
A bill to authorize the exploration, leasing, development, production, and economically feasible and prudent transportation of oil and gas in ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 22 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
S.2592Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 21, 2014 14 Views
A bill to promote energy production and security, and for other purposes.
S.Res.498Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 17, 2014 183 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 21, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (against party)July 17, 2014
S. 2244: National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 2244Aye (with party)July 17, 2014