Sen. Lisa Murkowski
Republican • Alaska • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2003
- 48 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 25 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- 223 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 42 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 27 of 100)
Born May 22, 1957 in Ketchikan, Alaska, Murkowski earned a B.A. in Economics from Georgetown University in 1980, and a J.D. from Willamette University College of Law in 1985. Read More...
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 58
- All-Time: 58,774
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2713Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 3 Views
A bill to provide for the conveyance of certain property to the Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation located in Bethel, Alaska.
S.2684Read twice and referred Jul 29, 2014 5 Views
A bill to direct the Administrator of General Services, on behalf of the Secretary of the Interior, to convey certain Federal property located...
S.Res.519Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 24, 2014 18 Views
A resolution designating August 16, 2014, as "National Airborne Day".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2692 - Campus Accountability and Safety ActRead twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 17 Views
A bill to amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 and the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act to ...
S.2673 - United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Aug 01, 2014 30 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
S.Res.512Referred to the Committee Jul 23, 2014 12 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the Environmental Protection Agency and the proposed rules and guidelines relating t...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (against party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014