Sen. Patty Murray
Democrat • Washington • 4th Term • Sworn In 1993
- 29 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 28 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 132 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 40 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 17
- Past Seven Days: 86
- All-Time: 49,311
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1754 - Higher Education Access and Success for Homeless and Foster Youth ActRead twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 35 Views
A bill to amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 to improve the financial aid process for homeless children and youths and foster children and...
S.1719 - Poison Center Network ActRead twice and referred Nov 18, 2013 6 Views
A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act to reauthorize the poison center national toll-free number, national media campaign, and grant p...
S.Res.256Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 25, 2013 26 Views
A resolution designating the week of September 23 through 29, 2013, as "National Adult Education and Family Literacy Week".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.309Referred to the Committee Nov 21, 2013 27 Views
A resolution expressing support for improvement in the collection, processing, and consumption of recyclable materials throughout the United S...
S.Res.295Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 14, 2013 3 Views
A resolution expressing the support for the designation of October 20, 2013, as the "National Day on Writing".
S.1706 - Fair Playing Field Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 6 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permit the Secretary of the Treasury to issue prospective guidance clarifying the employm...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013