Sen. Patty Murray
Democrat • Washington • 4th Term • Sworn In 1993
- 49 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 23 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 100)
- 220 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 40 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 78
- All-Time: 51,304
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2578 - Protect Women's Health From Corporate Interference Act of 2014Motion by Senator Reid Jul 16, 2014 101 Views
A bill to ensure that employers cannot interfere in their employees' birth control and other health care decisions.
S.2438 - Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2015Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Jun 05, 2014 8 Views
An original bill making appropriations for the Departments of Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and related agencies for the ...
S.2407 - 21st Century Global Health Technology ActRead twice and referred May 22, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961 by authorizing the United States Agency for International Development to continue supportin...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.519Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 24, 2014 0 Views
A resolution designating August 16, 2014, as "National Airborne Day".
S.2660Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 0 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to clarify the special rules for accident and health plans of certain governmental entities,...
S.Res.505Referred to the Committee Jul 17, 2014 24 Views
A resolution congratulating the Gay, Lesbian, and Allies Senate Staff (GLASS) Caucus association on the 10-year anniversary of the association.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAye (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014