Sen. Patty Murray
Democrat • Washington • 4th Term • Sworn In 1993
- 40 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 25 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 4 of 100)
- 177 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 41 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 25 of 100)
- Today: 26
- Past Seven Days: 70
- All-Time: 50,393
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2243 - Military and Veteran Caregiver Services Improvement Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Apr 10, 2014 18 Views
A bill to expand eligibility for the program of comprehensive assistance for family caregivers of the Department of Veterans Affairs, to expan...
S.Res.405Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 31, 2014 8 Views
A resolution expressing support for the designation of the week of March 31 through April 4, 2014, as "National Assistant Principals Week".
S.2179 - Homeless Veterans Services Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Mar 27, 2014 10 Views
A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to waive the minimum period of continuous active duty in the Armed Forces for receipt of benefit...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.423Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 11, 2014 71 Views
A resolution designating April 2014 as "Financial Literacy Month".
S.2188Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Mar 31, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Act of June 18, 1934, to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian tribes.
S.Res.407Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 31, 2014 18 Views
A resolution honoring former Senator and Rear Admiral Jeremiah Andrew Denton, Jr.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014