Sen. Patty Murray
Democrat • Washington • 4th Term • Sworn In 1993
- 35 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 30 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 100)
- 164 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 43 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 57
- All-Time: 50,143
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.346Referred to the Committee Feb 06, 2014 1 Views
A resolution congratulating the athletes from the State of Washington and across the United States who are set to participate in the 2014 Wint...
S.Res.342Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jan 30, 2014 7 Views
A resolution designating February 3 through 7, 2014, as "National School Counseling Week".
S.1949 - Wild Olympics Wilderness and Wild and Scenic Rivers Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jan 16, 2014 1 Views
A bill to designate and expand wilderness areas in Olympic National Forest in the State of Washington, and to designate certain rivers in Olym...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2133Read twice and referred Mar 13, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and other statutes to clarify appropriate liability standards for Federal antidiscri...
S.Res.383Referred to the Committee Mar 13, 2014 4 Views
A resolution designating March 2014 as "National Middle Level Education Month".
S.Res.376Resolution agreed to in Senate Mar 13, 2014 46 Views
A resolution supporting the goals of International Women's Day.
Recent Voting History
H.R. 3370: Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act of 2013
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 3370Aye (with party)March 13, 2014
S. 1086: Child Care and Development Block Grant Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 1086Aye (with party)March 13, 2014
On the Nomination PN1179: Caroline Diane Krass, of the District of Columbia, to be General Counsel of the Central Intelligence AgencyAye (with party)March 13, 2014