Sen. Patty Murray
Democrat • Washington • 4th Term • Sworn In 1993
- 54 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 22 of 98) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 98)
- 258 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 32 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 24 of 100)
- Today: 19
- Past Seven Days: 76
- All-Time: 52,846
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2952 - Evidence-Based Policymaking Commission Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 5 Views
A bill to establish the Commission on Evidence-Based Policymaking, and for other purposes.
S.2876 - Emergency Contraception Access and Education Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 3 Views
A bill to establish a public education and awareness and access program relating to emergency contraception.
S.2859 - PACE ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 4 Views
A bill to promote apprenticeships for credentials and employment, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.591Referred to the Committee Nov 20, 2014 8 Views
A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of American Education Week.
S.Res.590Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 7 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
S.2964 - Trade Adjustment Assistance Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 17 Views
A bill to extend the trade adjustment assistance program, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014