Sen. John Reed
Democrat • Rhode Island • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 55 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 20 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 191 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 65 of 100) 8 Made Into Law (Ranks 4 of 100)
- Today: 14
- Past Seven Days: 65
- All-Time: 37,123
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2937Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 18, 2014 22 Views
A bill to require the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to be appointed by the President, by and with the advice and consent o...
S.2926Read twice and referred Nov 13, 2014 11 Views
A bill to revise the boundaries of John H. Chafee Coastal Barrier Resources System Sachuest Point Unit RI-04P, Easton Beach Unit RI-05P, Almy ...
S.2868Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Sep 18, 2014 3 Views
A bill to establish a statute of limitations for certain actions of the Securities and Exchange Commission, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2963Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 19 Views
A bill to remove a limitation on a prohibition relating to permits for discharges incidental to normal operation of vessels.
S.J.Res.45Read twice and referred Nov 12, 2014 2 Views
A joint resolution providing for the reappointment of David M. Rubenstein as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Insti...
S.Res.562Referred to the Committee Sep 18, 2014 7 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that performance-based contracts for energy savings are a budget-neutral means to support the ...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014