Sen. John Reed
Democrat • Rhode Island • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 57 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 21 of 98) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 98)
- 199 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 64 of 100) 8 Made Into Law (Ranks 9 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 41
- All-Time: 37,321
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2937Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 18, 2014 3 Views
A bill to require the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to be appointed by the President, by and with the advice and consent o...
S.2926Read twice and referred Nov 13, 2014 2 Views
A bill to revise the boundaries of John H. Chafee Coastal Barrier Resources System Sachuest Point Unit RI-04P, Easton Beach Unit RI-05P, Almy ...
S.2906 - Layoff Prevention Extension Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Sep 18, 2014 2 Views
A bill to provide for the treatment and extension of temporary financing of short-time compensation programs.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2990 - STEP UP for American Small Businesses ActRead twice and referred Dec 09, 2014 16 Views
A bill to establish a State Trade and Export Promotion Grant Program.
S.2964 - Trade Adjustment Assistance Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 15 Views
A bill to extend the trade adjustment assistance program, and for other purposes.
S.2963Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Dec 04, 2014 12 Views
A bill to remove a limitation on a prohibition relating to permits for discharges incidental to normal operation of vessels.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014