Sen. John Reed
Democrat • Rhode Island • 6th Term • Sworn In 1991
- 40 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 20 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 121 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 66 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 3 of 100)
- Today: 13
- Past Seven Days: 86
- All-Time: 35,292
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2077 - Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014Read the second time Mar 05, 2014 234 Views
A bill to provide for the extension of certain unemployment benefits, and for other purposes.
S.Res.367Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 27, 2014 30 Views
A resolution designating March 3, 2014, as "Read Across America Day".
S.1874 - Partnerships for Affordability and Student Success ActRead twice and referred Dec 19, 2013 2 Views
A bill to amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 to strengthen Federal-State partnerships in postsecondary education.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.J.Res.32Read twice and referred Mar 04, 2014 24 Views
A joint resolution providing for the reappointment of John W. McCarter as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institut...
S.2052 - Weatherization Enhancement and Local Energy Efficiency Investment and Accountability ActRead twice and referred Feb 27, 2014 10 Views
A bill to reauthorize the weatherization and State energy programs, and for other purposes.
S.1999 - SCRA Rights Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 06, 2014 10 Views
A bill to amend the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act to require the consent of parties to contracts for the use of arbitration to resolve contr...
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Nay (against party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityAye (with party)March 06, 2014