Sen. John Reed
Democrat • Rhode Island • 6th Term • Sworn In 1991
- 33 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 22 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 99 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 66 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 34
- All-Time: 34,603
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1747 - Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 20, 2013 106 Views
A bill to provide for the extension of certain unemployment benefits, and for other purposes.
S.1654 - Government Settlement Transparency and Reform ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 05, 2013 8 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to deny tax deductions for corporate regulatory violations.
S.1593 - Servicemember Housing Protection Act of 2013Committee on Veterans' Affairs Nov 19, 2013 6 Views
A bill to amend the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act to enhance the protections accorded to servicemembers and their spouses with respect to mo...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.287Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 05, 2013 4 Views
A resolution congratulating the Boston Red Sox on winning the 2013 World Series.
S.1635 - Extend Not Cut SNAP Benefits ActRead twice and referred Oct 31, 2013 5 Views
A bill to amend the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 to extend the period during which supplemental nutrition assistance program...
S.Res.267Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Oct 09, 2013 13 Views
A resolution relative to the death of Rod Grams, former United States Senator for the State of Minnesota.
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013