Sen. John Reed
Democrat • Rhode Island • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 52 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 20 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 172 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 72 of 100) 7 Made Into Law (Ranks 4 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 49
- All-Time: 36,504
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2755 - Overdose Prevention ActRead twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 12 Views
A bill to prevent deaths occurring from drug overdoses.
S.Res.510Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 22, 2014 23 Views
A resolution congratulating the Newport Jazz Festival on its 60th anniversary.
S.2557 - Core Opportunity Resources for Equity and Excellence Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 to provide for State accountability in the provision of access to the core ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2692 - Campus Accountability and Safety ActRead twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 and the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act to ...
S.2704 - No Federal Contracts for Corporate Deserters Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 7 Views
A bill to prohibit the award of Federal Government contracts to inverted domestic corporations, and for other purposes.
S.Res.524Referred to the Committee Jul 28, 2014 12 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding global climate change.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014