Sen. John Reed
Democrat • Rhode Island • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 51 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 18 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 162 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 72 of 100) 7 Made Into Law (Ranks 3 of 100)
- Today: 20
- Past Seven Days: 69
- All-Time: 36,220
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.510Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 22, 2014 5 Views
A resolution congratulating the Newport Jazz Festival on its 60th anniversary.
S.2557 - Core Opportunity Resources for Equity and Excellence Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 to provide for State accountability in the provision of access to the core ...
S.2532 - Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 25, 2014 172 Views
A bill to provide for the extension of certain unemployment benefits.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2609 - Marketplace and Internet Tax Fairness ActRead the second time Jul 16, 2014 32 Views
A bill to restore States' sovereign rights to enforce State and local sales and use tax laws, and for other purposes.
S.Res.498Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 17, 2014 181 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
S.2578 - Protect Women's Health From Corporate Interference Act of 2014Motion by Senator Reid Jul 16, 2014 127 Views
A bill to ensure that employers cannot interfere in their employees' birth control and other health care decisions.
Recent Voting History
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1476: Robin L. Rosenberg, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of FloridaAye (with party)July 22, 2014