Sen. John Reed
Democrat • Rhode Island • 6th Term • Sworn In 1991
- 44 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 16 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 136 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 68 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 2 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 53
- All-Time: 35,551
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.423Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 11, 2014 65 Views
A resolution designating April 2014 as "Financial Literacy Month".
S.2149 - Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014Read the second time Mar 25, 2014 61 Views
A bill to provide for the extension of certain unemployment benefits, and for other purposes.
S.2141 - Sunscreen Innovation ActRead twice and referred Mar 13, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act to provide an alternative process for review of safety and effectiveness of nonprescr...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2244Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 30 Views
A bill to extend the termination date of the Terrorism Insurance Program established under the Terrorism Insurance Act of 2002, and for other ...
S.2223 - Minimum Wage Fairness ActMotion to proceed to consideration Apr 10, 2014 54 Views
A bill to provide for an increase in the Federal minimum wage and to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend increased expensing lim...
S.2204 - Proprietary Education Oversight Coordination Improvement ActRead twice and referred Apr 03, 2014 14 Views
A bill to establish the Proprietary Education Oversight Coordination Committee.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014