Sen. Pat Roberts
Republican • Kansas • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 27 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 50 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 246 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 27 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 39
- All-Time: 37,501
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Select Committee on Ethics
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2601Read twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend the Commodity Exchange Act to ensure futures commission merchant compliance.
S.2430 - SIGMA Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jun 04, 2014 15 Views
A bill to establish the Office of the Special Inspector General for Monitoring the Affordable Care Act, and for other purposes.
S.2282 - No Bonuses for Tax-Delinquent IRS Employees Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 01, 2014 7 Views
A bill to prohibit the provision of performance awards to employees of the Internal Revenue Service who owe back taxes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2623Read twice and referred Jul 17, 2014 16 Views
A bill to prohibit land management modifications relating to the Lesser Prairie Chicken.
S.2630Read twice and referred Jul 17, 2014 14 Views
A bill to amend the Endangered Species Act of 1973 to require disclosure to States of the basis of determinations under such Act, to ensure us...
S.Res.498Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 17, 2014 161 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 21, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAbstain (against party)July 17, 2014
S. 2244: National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 2244Nay (against party)July 17, 2014