Sen. Pat Roberts
Republican • Kansas • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 27 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 55 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 253 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 27 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 51 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 50
- All-Time: 37,782
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Select Committee on Ethics
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2601 - Risk Hedging Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend the Commodity Exchange Act to ensure futures commission merchant compliance.
S.2430 - SIGMA Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jun 04, 2014 3 Views
A bill to establish the Office of the Special Inspector General for Monitoring the Affordable Care Act, and for other purposes.
S.2282 - No Bonuses for Tax-Delinquent IRS Employees Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 01, 2014 5 Views
A bill to prohibit the provision of performance awards to employees of the Internal Revenue Service who owe back taxes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2677 - Lesser Prairie Chicken Voluntary Recovery Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 29, 2014 2 Views
A bill to reverse the listing by the Secretary of the Interior of the lesser prairie chicken as a threatened species under the Endangered Spec...
S.2673 - United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Aug 01, 2014 12 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
S.2667 - Iranian Sanctions Relief Certification Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 6 Views
A bill to prohibit the exercise of any waiver of the imposition of certain sanctions with respect to Iran unless the President certifies to Co...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAbstain (against party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Abstain (against party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Abstain (against party)July 31, 2014