Sen. Pat Roberts
Republican • Kansas • 11th Term • Sworn In 1981
- 17 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 50 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 156 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 21 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 68 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 55
- All-Time: 36,044
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Select Committee on Ethics
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1647 - Restoring Access to Medication ActRead twice and referred Nov 05, 2013 5 Views
A bill to amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to repeal distributions for medicine qualified only if for prescribed drug or i...
S.1272 - Exchange Sunset Act of 2013Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2013 5 Views
A bill to provide that certain requirements of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act do not apply if the American Health Benefit Exch...
S.1257 - Protect American Investments Act of 2013Read twice and referred Jun 27, 2013 4 Views
A bill to protect financial transactions in the United States from enforcement of certain excise taxes imposed by any foreign government, and ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1724 - Union Tax Fairness Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 19, 2013 24 Views
A bill to provide that the reinsurance fee for the transitional reinsurance program under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act be ap...
S.1726 - Obamacare Taxpayer Bailout Prevention ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 13 Views
A bill to prevent a taxpayer bailout of health insurance issuers.
S.1735 - Self-Insurance Protection ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 7 Views
A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act, the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, and the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to e...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013