Sen. Pat Roberts
Republican • Kansas • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 27 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 60 of 98) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 45 of 98)
- 270 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 28 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 24 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 63
- All-Time: 38,575
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Select Committee on Ethics
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2601 - Risk Hedging Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend the Commodity Exchange Act to ensure futures commission merchant compliance.
S.2430 - SIGMA Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jun 04, 2014 5 Views
A bill to establish the Office of the Special Inspector General for Monitoring the Affordable Care Act, and for other purposes.
S.2282 - No Bonuses for Tax-Delinquent IRS Employees Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 01, 2014 2 Views
A bill to prohibit the provision of performance awards to employees of the Internal Revenue Service who owe back taxes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2953 - Keeping America Safe from Ebola Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 10 Views
A bill to prohibit an alien who is a national of a country with a widespread Ebola virus outbreak from obtaining a visa and for other purposes.
S.Res.576Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 12, 2014 2 Views
A resolution expressing support for the designation of October 20, 2014, as the "National Day of Writing".
S.2917 - Adding Ebola to the FDA Priority Review Voucher Program ActBecame Public Law No: 113-233 Dec 16, 2014 36 Views
A bill to expand the program of priority review to encourage treatments for tropical diseases.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014