Sen. Pat Roberts
Republican • Kansas • 11th Term • Sworn In 1981
- 24 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 49 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 208 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 24 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 55 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 31
- All-Time: 36,884
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Select Committee on Ethics
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2191Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Apr 01, 2014 14 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the excise tax on high cost employer-sponsored health coverage, and for other purp...
S.Res.373Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 05, 2014 5 Views
A resolution recognizing the importance of biosecurity and agro-defense in the United States.
S.2064 - Four Rationers Repeal Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Feb 27, 2014 4 Views
A bill to provide for the repeal of certain provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act that have the effect of rationing hea...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.411Referred to the Committee Apr 03, 2014 11 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate with respect to the territorial integrity and sovereignty of the Republic of Moldova.
S.2190 - Hire More Heroes Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 01, 2014 33 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow employers to exempt employees with health coverage under TRICARE or the Veterans Ad...
S.2197Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Apr 10, 2014 12 Views
A bill to repeal certain requirements regarding newspaper advertising of Senate stationery contracts.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014