Sen. John Rockefeller
Democrat • West Virginia • 5th Term • Sworn In 1985
- 46 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 29 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 166 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 74 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 27 of 100)
- Today: 6
- Past Seven Days: 58
- All-Time: 47,711
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2757 - America COMPETES Reauthorization Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 14 Views
A bill to invest in innovation through research and development, to improve the competitiveness of the United States, and for other purposes.
S.2559 - Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 0 Views
A bill to provide greater transparency, accountability, and safety authority to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and for ot...
S.2461 - CHIP Extension Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 11, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend title XXI of the Social Security Act to extend and improve the Children's Health Insurance Program, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.532Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 31, 2014 12 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning September 7, 2014, as "National Direct Support Professionals Recognition Week".
S.2694 - Ensuring Access to Primary Care for Women & Children ActRead twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend title XIX of the Social Security Act to extend the application of the Medicare payment rate floor to primary care services fur...
S.Res.521Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 29, 2014 4 Views
A resolution designating July 26, 2014, as "United States Intelligence Professionals Day".
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014