Sen. John Rockefeller
Democrat • West Virginia • 5th Term • Sworn In 1985
- 38 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 29 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 24 of 100)
- 123 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 77 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 25 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 76
- All-Time: 46,635
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2025 - Data Broker Accountability and Transparency ActRead twice and referred Feb 12, 2014 6 Views
A bill to require data brokers to establish procedures to ensure the accuracy of collected personal information, and for other purposes.
S.2028 - Sport Fish Restoration and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2014Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation Apr 09, 2014 10 Views
A bill to amend the law relating to sport fish restoration and recreational boating safety, and for other purposes.
S.2022 - Forensic Science and Standards Act of 2014Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation Apr 09, 2014 8 Views
A bill to establish scientific standards and protocols across forensic disciplines, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2231 - MEPS ActRead twice and referred Apr 09, 2014 12 Views
A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to provide an individual with a mental health assessment before the individual enlists in the Ar...
S.2233 - National Disaster Tax Relief Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 09, 2014 10 Views
A bill to provide tax relief for major disaster areas declared in 2012 and 2013 and for other purposes.
S.2198 - Emergency Drought Relief Act of 2014Read the second time Apr 02, 2014 20 Views
A bill to direct the Secretary of the Interior, the Secretary of Commerce, and the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency to tak...
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014