Sen. John Rockefeller
Democrat • West Virginia • 5th Term • Sworn In 1985
- 49 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 25 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 176 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 74 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 22 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 62
- All-Time: 48,723
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2880 - I Teach Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Sep 18, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide a tax incentive to individuals teaching in elementary and secondary schools locat...
S.2799 - STAVRA billPlaced on Senate Legislative Calendar Sep 17, 2014 17 Views
A bill to extend the authority of satellite carriers to retransmit certain television broadcast station signals, and for other purposes.
S.2777 - Surface Transportation Board Reauthorization Act of 2014Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation Sep 17, 2014 2 Views
A bill to establish the Surface Transportation Board as an independent establishment, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2959Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 15 Views
A bill to ensure that claims for benefits under the Black Lung Benefits Act are processed in a fair and timely manner, to protect miners from ...
S.2964Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 20 Views
A bill to extend the trade adjustment assistance program, and for other purposes.
S.Res.570Referred to the Committee Sep 18, 2014 2 Views
A resolution designating October 17, 2014, as "National Alternative Fuel Vehicle Day".
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014