Sen. John Rockefeller
Democrat • West Virginia • 5th Term • Sworn In 1985
- 28 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 29 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 91 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 76 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 63
- All-Time: 45,544
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Competitiveness, Innovation, and Export Promotion
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1763 - Fluke Fairness Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 21, 2013 12 Views
A bill to increase the effectiveness of child support enforcement and for other purposes.
S.1680 - Consumer Choice in Online Video ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 12, 2013 27 Views
A bill to amend the Communications Act of 1934 to increase consumer choice and competition in the online video programming distribution market...
S.1641 - West Virginia National Heritage Area Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 04, 2013 9 Views
A bill to establish the Appalachian Forest National Heritage Area, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1688 - Office of Strategic Services Congressional Gold Medal ActRead twice and referred Nov 13, 2013 9 Views
A bill to award the Congressional Gold Medal to the members of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), collectively, in recognition of their s...
S.1672 - Special Needs Trust Fairness Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 07, 2013 9 Views
A bill to amend title XIX of the Social Security Act to empower individuals with disabilities to establish their own supplemental needs trusts.
S.Res.282Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Oct 31, 2013 6 Views
A resolution commemorating the 20th anniversary of the establishment of the Corporation for National and Community Service.
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013