Sen. John Rockefeller
Democrat • West Virginia • 5th Term • Sworn In 1985
- 48 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 25 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 168 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 74 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 27 of 100)
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 83
- All-Time: 47,962
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2799Read twice and referred Sep 11, 2014 11 Views
A bill to extend the authority of satellite carriers to retransmit certain television broadcast station signals, and for other purposes.
S.2777 - Surface Transportation Board Reauthorization Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 08, 2014 11 Views
A bill to establish the Surface Transportation Board as an independent establishment, and for other purposes.
S.2757 - America COMPETES Reauthorization Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 8 Views
A bill to invest in innovation through research and development, to improve the competitiveness of the United States, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2786Read twice and referred Sep 10, 2014 22 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to prevent earnings stripping of domestic corporations which are members of a worldwide grou...
S.Res.539Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 42 Views
A resolution relative to the death of James M. Jeffords, former United States Senator for the State of Vermont.
S.Res.532Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 31, 2014 19 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning September 7, 2014, as "National Direct Support Professionals Recognition Week".
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Aye (with party)September 15, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Aye (with party)September 15, 2014
S. 2199: Paycheck Fairness Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2199Aye (with party)September 15, 2014