Sen. John Rockefeller
Democrat • West Virginia • 5th Term • Sworn In 1985
- 45 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 28 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 164 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 74 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 13
- Past Seven Days: 110
- All-Time: 47,563
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2559 - Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 3 Views
A bill to provide greater transparency, accountability, and safety authority to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and for ot...
S.2461 - CHIP Extension Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 11, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend title XXI of the Social Security Act to extend and improve the Children's Health Insurance Program, and for other purposes.
S.2418 - Bankruptcy Fairness and Employee Benefits Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 03, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend title 11 and title 29, United States Code, to increase the amount of unsecured claims for salaries and wages given priority in...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2694Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend title XIX of the Social Security Act to extend the application of the Medicare payment rate floor to primary care services fur...
S.Res.521Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 29, 2014 13 Views
A resolution designating July 26, 2014, as "United States Intelligence Professionals Day".
S.2645 - TREAT ActRead twice and referred Jul 23, 2014 9 Views
A bill to provide access to medication-assisted therapy, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
S. 2648: Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2648Aye (with party)July 30, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 30, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5021Aye (with party)July 29, 2014