Sen. John Rockefeller
Democrat • West Virginia • 5th Term • Sworn In 1985
- 49 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 26 of 98) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 98)
- 179 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 73 of 100) 7 Made Into Law (Ranks 26 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 68
- All-Time: 49,070
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2880 - I Teach Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Sep 18, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide a tax incentive to individuals teaching in elementary and secondary schools locat...
S.2799 - STAVRA billBy Senator Rockefeller from Committee Dec 12, 2014 18 Views
A bill to extend the authority of satellite carriers to retransmit certain television broadcast station signals, and for other purposes.
S.2777 - Surface Transportation Board Reauthorization Act of 2014By Senator Rockefeller from Committee Dec 12, 2014 5 Views
A bill to establish the Surface Transportation Board as an independent establishment, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.3009 - Advance Planning and Compassionate Care Act of 2014Read twice and referred Dec 12, 2014 17 Views
A bill to improve end-of-life care.
S.2959 - Black Lung Benefits Improvement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 2 Views
A bill to ensure that claims for benefits under the Black Lung Benefits Act are processed in a fair and timely manner, to protect miners from ...
S.2964 - Trade Adjustment Assistance Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 7 Views
A bill to extend the trade adjustment assistance program, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014