Sen. Charles Schumer
Democrat • New York • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1999
- 54 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 14 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 268 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 17 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 56
- Past Seven Days: 285
- All-Time: 109,819
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2661Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 6 Views
A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 787 State Route 17M in Monroe, New York, as the "National Clan...
S.2386 - Avonte's Law Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 22, 2014 3 Views
A bill to establish a grant program to help State and local law enforcement agencies reduce the risk of injury and death relating to the wande...
S.2244 - Terrorism Risk Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2014Held at the desk Jul 17, 2014 20 Views
A bill to extend the termination date of the Terrorism Insurance Program established under the Terrorism Insurance Act of 2002, and for other ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2685Read the second time Jul 30, 2014 5 Views
A bill to reform the authorities of the Federal Government to require the production of certain business records, conduct electronic surveilla...
S.2673 - United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 29, 2014 17 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
S.Res.517Referred to the Committee Jul 24, 2014 18 Views
A resolution expressing support for Israel's right to defend itself and calling on Hamas to immediately cease all rocket and other attacks aga...
Recent Voting History
S. 2648: Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2648Aye (with party)July 30, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 30, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5021Aye (with party)July 29, 2014