Sen. Charles Schumer
Democrat • New York • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1999
- 63 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 9 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 300 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 15 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 9 of 100)
- Today: 18
- Past Seven Days: 135
- All-Time: 112,544
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2933Read twice and referred Nov 17, 2014 35 Views
A bill to prohibit the unauthorized use of electronic tracking devices.
S.2934Read twice and referred Nov 17, 2014 17 Views
A bill to prohibit trespassing on critical infrastructure used in or affecting interstate commerce to commit a criminal offense.
S.2935 - Sober Truth on Preventing Underage Drinking Reauthorization ActRead twice and referred Nov 17, 2014 37 Views
A bill to provide for programs and activities with respect to the prevention of underage drinking.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2964Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 16 Views
A bill to extend the trade adjustment assistance program, and for other purposes.
S.2920 - Nazi Social Security Benefits Termination Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 13, 2014 26 Views
A bill to deny Social Security benefits and other benefits to individuals who participated in Nazi persecution.
S.2917 - Adding Ebola to the FDA Priority Review Voucher Program ActPlaced on Senate Legislative Calendar Nov 19, 2014 46 Views
A bill to expand the program of priority review to encourage treatments for tropical diseases.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014