Sen. Charles Schumer
Democrat • New York • 12th Term • Sworn In 1981
- 52 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 10 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 24 of 100)
- 212 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 21 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 10 of 100)
- Today: 46
- Past Seven Days: 253
- All-Time: 106,222
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2244 - Terrorism Risk Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 17 Views
A bill to extend the termination date of the Terrorism Insurance Program established under the Terrorism Insurance Act of 2002, and for other ...
S.2233 - National Disaster Tax Relief Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 09, 2014 10 Views
A bill to provide tax relief for major disaster areas declared in 2012 and 2013 and for other purposes.
S.2180 - STAGE ActRead twice and referred Mar 27, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend tax incentives to certain live theatrical performances, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.424Referred to the Committee Apr 11, 2014 58 Views
A resolution supporting the mission and goals of 2014 National Crime Victims' Rights Week, which include increasing public awareness of the ri...
S.2250 - Travel Promotion, Enhancement, and Modernization Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 26 Views
A bill to extend the Travel Promotion Act of 2009, and for other purposes.
S.2254 - COPS Improvements Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968 to enhance the COPS ON THE BEAT grant program, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014