Sen. Charles Schumer
Democrat • New York • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1999
- 58 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 14 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 277 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 17 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 34
- Past Seven Days: 199
- All-Time: 110,637
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2774 - Boating Capacity Standards Act of 2013Read twice and referred Aug 01, 2014 19 Views
A bill to require all recreational vessels to have and to post passenger capacity limits and for other purposes.
S.Res.535Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 31, 2014 10 Views
A resolution to authorize the printing of a revised edition of the Senate Rules and Manual.
S.2742 - Improving Access to Social Security Services ActRead twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 13 Views
A bill to provide for public notice and input prior to the closure, consolidation, or public access limitation of field or hearing offices of ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2758Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 11 Views
A bill to authorize the Secretary of the Air Force to modernize C-130 aircraft using alternative communication, navigation, surveillance, and ...
S.2756 - Fairness to Pet Owners Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 18 Views
A bill to promote competition and help consumers save money by giving them the freedom to choose where they buy prescription pet medications, ...
S.2709 - Export-Import Bank Reauthorization Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 31, 2014 4 Views
A bill to extend and reauthorize the Export-Import Bank of the United States, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014