Sen. Charles Schumer
Democrat • New York • 12th Term • Sworn In 1981
- 48 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 11 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 196 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 18 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 68
- Past Seven Days: 281
- All-Time: 104,576
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1959 - Quell Unnecessary, Intentional, and Encroaching Telephone Calls Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jan 27, 2014 10 Views
A bill to criminalize the knowing use of commercial robocalls without the prior express written consent of the recipient, and for other purposes.
S.1937 - Elections Preparedness Requires Early Planning (Elections PREP) ActRead twice and referred Jan 16, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the Help America Vote Act of 2002 to require States to develop contingency plans to address unexpected emergencies or natural ...
S.1882Read twice and referred Dec 20, 2013 17 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend parity for exclusion from income for employer-provided mass transit and parking be...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2048 - Encouraging Trade and Investment from New Zealand ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Feb 26, 2014 12 Views
A bill to include New Zealand in the list of foreign states whose nationals are eligible for admission into the United States as E-1 and E-2 n...
S.Res.363Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 26, 2014 35 Views
A resolution celebrating Black History Month.
S.2026Read twice and referred Feb 12, 2014 12 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude from gross income any prizes or awards won in competition in the Olympic Games or...
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityAye (with party)March 06, 2014