Sen. Charles Schumer
Democrat • New York • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1999
- 63 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 9 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 300 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 15 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 9 of 100)
- Today: 28
- Past Seven Days: 157
- All-Time: 112,987
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2933Read twice and referred Nov 17, 2014 2 Views
A bill to prohibit the unauthorized use of electronic tracking devices.
S.2934Read twice and referred Nov 17, 2014 5 Views
A bill to prohibit trespassing on critical infrastructure used in or affecting interstate commerce to commit a criminal offense.
S.2935 - Sober Truth on Preventing Underage Drinking Reauthorization ActRead twice and referred Nov 17, 2014 8 Views
A bill to provide for programs and activities with respect to the prevention of underage drinking.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2964 - Trade Adjustment Assistance Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 22 Views
A bill to extend the trade adjustment assistance program, and for other purposes.
S.2944 - No Social Security for Nazis ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2014 17 Views
A bill to amend the Social Security Act to provide for the termination of social security benefits for individuals who participated in Nazi pe...
S.2930 - Clay Hunt Suicide Prevention for American Veterans ActRead twice and referred Nov 17, 2014 21 Views
A bill to direct the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to provide for the conduct of an evaluation of mental health c...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014