Sen. Charles Schumer
Democrat • New York • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1999
- 53 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 14 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 255 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 19 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 34
- Past Seven Days: 260
- All-Time: 109,125
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2386 - Avonte's Law Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 22, 2014 10 Views
A bill to establish a grant program to help State and local law enforcement agencies reduce the risk of injury and death relating to the wande...
S.2244 - Terrorism Risk Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2014Motion to proceed to consideration Jul 10, 2014 14 Views
A bill to extend the termination date of the Terrorism Insurance Program established under the Terrorism Insurance Act of 2002, and for other ...
S.2233 - National Disaster Tax Relief Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 09, 2014 6 Views
A bill to provide tax relief for major disaster areas declared in 2012 and 2013 and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.498Referred to the Committee Jul 10, 2014 24 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
S.2581 - Child Nicotine Poisoning Prevention Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 6 Views
A bill to require the Consumer Product Safety Commission to promulgate a rule to require child safety packaging for liquid nicotine containers...
S.2578Read the second time Jul 10, 2014 21 Views
A bill to ensure that employers cannot interfere in their employees' birth control and other health care decisions.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1737: Shaun L. S. Donovan, of New York, to be Director of the Office of Management and BudgetAye (with party)July 10, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2363Aye (with party)July 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentAye (with party)July 09, 2014