Sen. Charles Schumer
Democrat • New York • 12th Term • Sworn In 1981
- 41 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 12 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 163 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 18 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 70
- Past Seven Days: 316
- All-Time: 101,600
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1757 - Fluke Fairness Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 9 Views
A bill to provide for an equitable management of summer flounder based on geographic, scientific, and economic data and for other purposes.
S.1773 - Andrew Prior Act' or `Andrew's LawRead twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 7 Views
A bill to amend the Truth in Lending Act to provide for the discharge of student loan obligations upon the death or disability of the student ...
S.1772 - Public Good IRA Rollover Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 9 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to expand tax-free distributions from individual retirement accounts for charitable purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1759 - Teaching Health Center Reauthorization ActRead twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 11 Views
A bill to reauthorize the teaching health center program.
S.1774Introduced in the Senate Nov 21, 2013 36 Views
A bill to reauthorize the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988 for 1 year.
S.1725 - Restoring Main Street Investor Protection and Confidence ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 11 Views
A bill to amend the Securities Investor Protection Act of 1970 to confirm that a customer's net equity claim is based on the customer's last s...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013