Sen. Charles Schumer
Democrat • New York • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1999
- 53 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 14 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 261 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 19 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 62
- Past Seven Days: 288
- All-Time: 109,596
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2386 - Avonte's Law Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 22, 2014 8 Views
A bill to establish a grant program to help State and local law enforcement agencies reduce the risk of injury and death relating to the wande...
S.2244 - Terrorism Risk Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2014Held at the desk Jul 17, 2014 44 Views
A bill to extend the termination date of the Terrorism Insurance Program established under the Terrorism Insurance Act of 2002, and for other ...
S.2233 - National Disaster Tax Relief Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 09, 2014 13 Views
A bill to provide tax relief for major disaster areas declared in 2012 and 2013 and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2634Read twice and referred Jul 22, 2014 6 Views
A bill to provide tax relief for major disaster areas declared in 2012, 2013, and 2014, and for other purposes.
S.Res.507Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 17, 2014 18 Views
A resolution designating August 7, 2014, as "National Lighthouse and Lighthouse Preservation Day".
S.Res.508Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 17, 2014 18 Views
A resolution commemorating the centennial anniversary of the establishment of the Congressional Research Service.
Recent Voting History
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1476: Robin L. Rosenberg, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of FloridaAye (with party)July 22, 2014