Sen. Debbie Stabenow
Democrat • Michigan • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2001
- 27 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 50 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 206 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 47 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 54
- All-Time: 53,840
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2562 - Bring Jobs Home ActRead the second time Jul 07, 2014 6 Views
A bill to provide an incentive to businesses to bring jobs back to America.
S.Res.408Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 01, 2014 5 Views
A resolution supporting the designation of April as "Parkinson's Awareness Month".
S.Res.386Referred to the Committee Mar 13, 2014 6 Views
A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of National Professional Social Work Month and World Social Work Day.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 22 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
S.2599 - Stop Exploitation Through Trafficking Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 15, 2014 34 Views
A bill to stop exploitation through trafficking.
S.2595 - North Country National Scenic Trail Route Adjustment ActRead twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 22 Views
A bill to revise the authorized route of the North Country National Scenic Trail in northeastern Minnesota and to extend the trail into Vermon...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 21, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 17, 2014
S. 2244: National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 2244Aye (with party)July 17, 2014