Sen. Debbie Stabenow
Democrat • Michigan • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2001
- 28 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 52 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 215 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 48 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 51
- All-Time: 54,100
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.536Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Aug 01, 2014 11 Views
A resolution designating September 2014 as "National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month".
S.2562 - Bring Jobs Home ActRead the second time Jul 07, 2014 5 Views
A bill to provide an incentive to businesses to bring jobs back to America.
S.Res.408Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 01, 2014 7 Views
A resolution supporting the designation of April as "Parkinson's Awareness Month".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 13 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
S.2687 - Access to Contraception for Women Servicemembers and Dependents Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 13 Views
A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to ensure that women members of the Armed Forces and their families have access to the contracep...
S.Res.524Referred to the Committee Jul 28, 2014 22 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding global climate change.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014