Sen. Debbie Stabenow
Democrat • Michigan • 5th Term • Sworn In 1997
- 24 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 39 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 142 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 56 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 48 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 66
- All-Time: 52,750
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Con.Res.33Referred to the Committee Feb 27, 2014 26 Views
A concurrent resolution celebrating the 100th anniversary of the enactment of the Smith-Lever Act, which established the nationwide Cooperativ...
S.1850 - Domestic Refugee Resettlement Reform and Modernization Act of 2013Read twice and referred Dec 18, 2013 8 Views
A bill to reform and modernize domestic refugee resettlement programs, and for other purposes.
S.1826 - Motorsports Fairness and Permanency ActRead twice and referred Dec 13, 2013 3 Views
A bill to provide predictability and certainty in the tax law, create jobs, and encourage investment.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.363Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 26, 2014 30 Views
A resolution celebrating Black History Month.
S.1982 - Comprehensive Veterans Health and Benefits and Military Retirement Pay Restoration Act of 2014Motion by Senator Reid Feb 27, 2014 466 Views
A bill to improve the provision of medical services and benefits to veterans, and for other purposes.
S.1875 - Wildfire Disaster Funding Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Dec 19, 2013 7 Views
A bill to provide for wildfire suppression operations, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityAye (with party)March 06, 2014