Sen. Debbie Stabenow
Democrat • Michigan • 5th Term • Sworn In 1997
- 26 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 39 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 24 of 100)
- 156 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 57 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 10 of 100)
- Today: 11
- Past Seven Days: 71
- All-Time: 53,116
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.408Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 01, 2014 5 Views
A resolution supporting the designation of April as "Parkinson's Awareness Month".
S.Res.386Referred to the Committee Mar 13, 2014 11 Views
A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of National Professional Social Work Month and World Social Work Day.
S.Con.Res.33Held at the desk Apr 10, 2014 16 Views
A concurrent resolution celebrating the 100th anniversary of the enactment of the Smith-Lever Act, which established the nationwide Cooperativ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2221 - MotorCities National Heritage Area Extension ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Apr 08, 2014 4 Views
A bill to extend the authorization for the Automobile National Heritage Area in Michigan.
S.2223 - Minimum Wage Fairness ActMotion to proceed to consideration Apr 10, 2014 91 Views
A bill to provide for an increase in the Federal minimum wage and to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend increased expensing lim...
S.2198 - Emergency Drought Relief Act of 2014Read the second time Apr 02, 2014 20 Views
A bill to direct the Secretary of the Interior, the Secretary of Commerce, and the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency to tak...
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014