Sen. Debbie Stabenow
Democrat • Michigan • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2001
- 29 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 52 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 8 of 100)
- 228 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 49 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 9 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 68
- All-Time: 54,985
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2929 - POWER ActRead twice and referred Nov 17, 2014 10 Views
A bill to amend the Federal Power Act to require the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to review the decisions of the North American Electr...
S.Res.555Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 17, 2014 4 Views
A resolution designating the week of September 15 through September 19, 2014, as "National Health Information Technology Week" to recognize th...
S.Res.536Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Aug 01, 2014 4 Views
A resolution designating September 2014 as "National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.590Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 7 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
S.2964Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 12 Views
A bill to extend the trade adjustment assistance program, and for other purposes.
S.2917 - Adding Ebola to the FDA Priority Review Voucher Program ActPlaced on Senate Legislative Calendar Nov 19, 2014 47 Views
A bill to expand the program of priority review to encourage treatments for tropical diseases.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAbstain (against party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaAbstain (against party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014