Sen. Debbie Stabenow
Democrat • Michigan • 5th Term • Sworn In 1997
- 20 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 40 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 122 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 53 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 30
- Past Seven Days: 74
- All-Time: 51,911
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1603 - Gun Lake Trust Land Reaffirmation ActRead twice and referred Oct 29, 2013 5 Views
A bill to reaffirm that certain land has been taken into trust for the benefit of the Match-E-Be-Nash-She-Wish Band of Pottawatami Indians, an...
S.Res.247Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 19, 2013 8 Views
A resolution designating the week of September 16 through September 20, 2013, as "National Health Information Technology Week" to recognize th...
S.Res.230Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry Sep 17, 2013 8 Views
An original resolution authorizing expenditures by the Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1747 - Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 20, 2013 50 Views
A bill to provide for the extension of certain unemployment benefits, and for other purposes.
S.1709 - American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 12 Views
A bill to require the Committee on Technology of the National Science and Technology Council to develop and update a national manufacturing co...
S.Res.293Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 13, 2013 6 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning on November 18, 2013, as "National Tribal Colleges and Universities Week".
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013