Sen. Debbie Stabenow
Democrat • Michigan • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2001
- 31 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 52 of 98) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 98)
- 238 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 47 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 17 of 100)
- Today: 19
- Past Seven Days: 82
- All-Time: 55,217
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.3002Read twice and referred Dec 11, 2014 14 Views
A bill to control the spread of aquatic invasive species between the Great Lakes basin and the Mississippi River basin, and for other purposes.
S.2929 - POWER ActRead twice and referred Nov 17, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend the Federal Power Act to require the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to review the decisions of the North American Electr...
S.Res.555Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 17, 2014 4 Views
A resolution designating the week of September 15 through September 19, 2014, as "National Health Information Technology Week" to recognize th...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.590Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 17 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
S.2964 - Trade Adjustment Assistance Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 23 Views
A bill to extend the trade adjustment assistance program, and for other purposes.
S.2917 - Adding Ebola to the FDA Priority Review Voucher Program ActSigned by President Dec 16, 2014 22 Views
A bill to expand the program of priority review to encourage treatments for tropical diseases.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014