Sen. Ron Wyden
Democrat • Oregon • 4th Term • Sworn In 1996
- 61 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 7 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 100)
- 214 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 49 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 52
- All-Time: 47,414
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2734Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 1 Views
A bill to improve timber management of Oregon and California Railroad and Coos Bay Wagon Road grant land, and for other purposes.
S.2727Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 1 Views
A bill to approve and implement the Klamath Basin agreements, to improve natural resource management, support economic development, and sustai...
S.2683Read twice and referred Jul 29, 2014 3 Views
A bill to reform classification and security clearance processes throughout the Federal Government and, within the Department of Homeland Secu...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2735Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 2 Views
A bill to provide for an extension of the Internet Tax Freedom Act.
S.2736 - Tax Refund Theft Prevention Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to prevent identity theft related tax refund fraud, and for other purposes.
S.2687Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 9 Views
A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to ensure that women members of the Armed Forces and their families have access to the contracep...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014