Sen. Ron Wyden
Democrat • Oregon • 4th Term • Sworn In 1996
- 63 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 9 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 8 of 100)
- 225 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 50 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 38 of 100)
- Today: 13
- Past Seven Days: 79
- All-Time: 48,326
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.573Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 18, 2014 14 Views
A resolution commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Wilderness Act.
S.2903 - SPOT ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 4 Views
A bill to reform the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board, and for other purposes.
S.2734 - Oregon and California Land Grant Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 4 Views
A bill to improve timber management of Oregon and California Railroad and Coos Bay Wagon Road grant land, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.590Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 5 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
S.Res.591Referred to the Committee Nov 20, 2014 8 Views
A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of American Education Week.
S.2944Read twice and referred Nov 19, 2014 16 Views
A bill to amend the Social Security Act to provide for the termination of social security benefits for individuals who participated in Nazi pe...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014