Sen. Ron Wyden
Democrat • Oregon • 12th Term • Sworn In 1981
- 47 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 7 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 99)
- 137 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 34 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 53
- All-Time: 45,600
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1551 - Intelligence Oversight and Surveillance Reform ActRead twice and referred Sep 25, 2013 10 Views
A bill to reform the authorities of the Federal Government to require the production of certain business records, conduct electronic surveilla...
S.1550 - Battlefield Excellence through Superior Training Practices ActRead twice and referred Sep 25, 2013 7 Views
A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to require the Secretary of Defense to use only human-based methods for training members of the ...
S.Res.231Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Sep 17, 2013 6 Views
An original resolution authorizing expenditures by the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1771 - Crooked River Collaborative Water Security Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 21, 2013 7 Views
A bill to amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act to adjust the Crooked River boundary, to provide water certainty for the City of Prineville, Or...
S.Res.304Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2013 6 Views
A resolution recognizing the 30th anniversary of the date of the restoration by the Federal Government of Federal recognition to the Confedera...
S.Res.305Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2013 8 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (against party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013