Sen. Ron Wyden
Democrat • Oregon • 4th Term • Sworn In 1996
- 64 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 13 of 98) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 98)
- 234 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 51 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 49 of 100)
- Today: 14
- Past Seven Days: 70
- All-Time: 48,601
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2981 - Secure Data Act of 2014Read twice and referred Dec 04, 2014 20 Views
A bill to prohibit Federal agencies from mandating the deployment of vulnerabilities in data security technologies.
S.2903 - SPOT ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 12 Views
A bill to reform the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board, and for other purposes.
S.Res.573Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 18, 2014 9 Views
A resolution commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Wilderness Act.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.591Referred to the Committee Nov 20, 2014 5 Views
A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of American Education Week.
S.Res.590Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 9 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
S.2963Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Dec 04, 2014 10 Views
A bill to remove a limitation on a prohibition relating to permits for discharges incidental to normal operation of vessels.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Nay (against party)December 16, 2014