Sen. Ron Wyden
Democrat • Oregon • 4th Term • Sworn In 1996
- 58 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 10 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 100)
- 206 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 51 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 27
- Past Seven Days: 63
- All-Time: 47,375
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2553 - IMPACT Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide for standardized post-acute care assessment data for quality, payment, and d...
S.2379 - Klamath Basin Water Recovery and Economic Restoration Act of 2014Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee Jun 03, 2014 6 Views
A bill to approve and implement the Klamath Basin agreements, to improve natural resource management, support economic development, and sustai...
S.2260 - EXPIRE Act of 2014Motion to proceed to consideration May 07, 2014 15 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend certain expiring provisions, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2625 - Access to Birth Control ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 17, 2014 35 Views
A bill to establish certain duties for pharmacies to ensure provision of Food and Drug Administration-approved contraception, and for other pu...
S.Res.498Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 17, 2014 170 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
S.2578 - Protect Women's Health From Corporate Interference Act of 2014Motion by Senator Reid Jul 16, 2014 87 Views
A bill to ensure that employers cannot interfere in their employees' birth control and other health care decisions.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAye (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014