Sen. Ron Wyden
Democrat • Oregon • 4th Term • Sworn In 1996
- 58 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 10 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 100)
- 206 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 51 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 58
- All-Time: 47,394
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2553 - IMPACT Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 41 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide for standardized post-acute care assessment data for quality, payment, and d...
S.2379 - Klamath Basin Water Recovery and Economic Restoration Act of 2014Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee Jun 03, 2014 4 Views
A bill to approve and implement the Klamath Basin agreements, to improve natural resource management, support economic development, and sustai...
S.2261 - Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Apr 28, 2014 3 Views
An original bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to make technical corrections, to remove provisions that are no longer applicable,...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2673Introduced in the Senate Jul 28, 2014 5 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
S.2674Read twice and referred Jul 28, 2014 0 Views
A bill to amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to establish within the Environmental Protection Agency a Columbia River Basin Restora...
S.2625 - Access to Birth Control ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 17, 2014 23 Views
A bill to establish certain duties for pharmacies to ensure provision of Food and Drug Administration-approved contraception, and for other pu...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAye (with party)July 28, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAye (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014