Sen. Ron Wyden
Democrat • Oregon • 12th Term • Sworn In 1981
- 52 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 7 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 4 of 100)
- 172 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 34 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 49 of 100)
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 49
- All-Time: 46,369
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2110 - Medicare SGR Repeal and Beneficiary Access Improvement Act of 2014Read the second time Mar 12, 2014 14 Views
A bill to amend titles XVIII and XIX of the Social Security Act to repeal the Medicare sustainable growth rate and to improve Medicare and Med...
S.1946Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee Feb 27, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend the Reclamation Safety of Dams Act of 1978 to modify the authorization of appropriations.
S.1932 - Better Care, Lower Cost ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Jan 15, 2014 7 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to establish a Medicare Better Care Program to provide integrated care for Medicare ben...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.377Resolution agreed to in Senate Mar 13, 2014 16 Views
A resolution recognizing the 193rd anniversary of the independence of Greece and celebrating democracy in Greece and the United States.
S.Res.363Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 26, 2014 7 Views
A resolution celebrating Black History Month.
S.2019 - SECURE Water Amendments Act of 2014Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee Feb 27, 2014 11 Views
A bill to reauthorize and update certain provisions of the Secure Water Act.
Recent Voting History
H.R. 3370: Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act of 2013
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 3370Aye (with party)March 13, 2014
S. 1086: Child Care and Development Block Grant Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 1086Aye (with party)March 13, 2014
On the Nomination PN1179: Caroline Diane Krass, of the District of Columbia, to be General Counsel of the Central Intelligence AgencyAye (with party)March 13, 2014