Sen. Roy Blunt
Republican • Missouri • 8th Term • Sworn In 1997
- 12 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 70 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 192 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 8 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 68 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 57
- All-Time: 37,576
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Competitiveness, Innovation, and Export Promotion
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1756 - Common Sense Nutrition Disclosure Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 11 Views
A bill to amend section 403 of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act to improve and clarify certain disclosure requirements for restaurants,...
S.1537Read twice and referred Sep 23, 2013 4 Views
A bill to ensure that any new or revised requirement providing for the screening, testing, or treatment of individuals operating commercial mo...
S.1377 - Citizen Empowerment ActRead twice and referred Jul 25, 2013 6 Views
A bill to amend title 5, United States Code, to establish certain procedures for conducting in-person or telephonic interactions by executive ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1764Read twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 9 Views
A bill to limit the retirement of A-10 aircraft.
S.1739Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2013 6 Views
A bill to modify the efficiency standards for grid-enabled water heaters.
S.1728 - Safeguarding Elections for our Nation's Troops through Reforms and Improvements (SENTRI) ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 10 Views
A bill to amend the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act to improve ballot accessibility to uniformed services voters and overs...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013