Sen. Roy Blunt
Republican • Missouri • 8th Term • Sworn In 1997
- 18 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 66 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 247 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 9 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 9 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 38
- All-Time: 38,451
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2190 - Hire More Heroes Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 01, 2014 33 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow employers to exempt employees with health coverage under TRICARE or the Veterans Ad...
S.2118 - Executive Needs to Faithfully Observe and Respect Congressional Enactments of the Law Act of 2014Read twice and referred Mar 12, 2014 6 Views
A bill to protect the separation of powers in the Constitution of the United States by ensuring that the President takes care that the laws be...
S.2006 - National Rare Earth Cooperative Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 06, 2014 12 Views
A bill to provide for the establishment of a National Rare Earth Refinery Cooperative, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.423Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 11, 2014 60 Views
A resolution designating April 2014 as "Financial Literacy Month".
S.2238Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 27 Views
A bill to ensure that the United States Government in no way recognizes Russia's annexation of Crimea.
S.2250Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 34 Views
A bill to extend the Travel Promotion Act of 2009, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAbstain (against party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014