Sen. Roy Blunt
Republican • Missouri • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 20 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 70 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 296 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 11 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 4 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 57
- All-Time: 39,163
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2714Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 4 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of the Treasury to mint coins in commemoration of the centennial of World War I.
S.Res.465Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 03, 2014 4 Views
A resolution commemorating the centennial of Webster University.
S.2276 - Caring for America's Heroes ActRead twice and referred May 01, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to improve access to mental health services under the TRICARE program.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2759Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 4 Views
A bill to release the City of St. Clair, Missouri, from all restrictions, conditions, and limitations on the use, encumbrance, conveyance, and...
S.2730Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 2 Views
A bill to establish or integrate an online significant event tracker (SET) system for tracking, reporting, and summarizing exposures of member...
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 6 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitNay (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014