Sen. Roy Blunt
Republican • Missouri • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 20 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 68 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 288 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 11 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 4 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 49
- All-Time: 39,083
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.465Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 03, 2014 1 Views
A resolution commemorating the centennial of Webster University.
S.2276 - Caring for America's Heroes ActRead twice and referred May 01, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to improve access to mental health services under the TRICARE program.
S.2190 - Hire More Heroes Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 01, 2014 7 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow employers to exempt employees with health coverage under TRICARE or the Veterans Ad...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2620Read twice and referred Jul 17, 2014 16 Views
A bill to amend the Federal Power Act to improve the reliability of the electric transmission grid, and for other purposes.
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 23 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
S.2609 - Marketplace and Internet Tax Fairness ActRead the second time Jul 16, 2014 29 Views
A bill to restore States' sovereign rights to enforce State and local sales and use tax laws, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 21, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitNay (with party)July 17, 2014
S. 2244: National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 2244Aye (with party)July 17, 2014