Sen. Roy Blunt
Republican • Missouri • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 21 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 73 of 98) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 17 of 98)
- 322 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 11 of 100) 12 Made Into Law (Ranks 4 of 100)
- Today: 10
- Past Seven Days: 50
- All-Time: 40,166
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2714 - World War I American Veterans Centennial Commemorative Coin ActRead twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 5 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of the Treasury to mint coins in commemoration of the centennial of World War I.
S.Res.465Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 03, 2014 1 Views
A resolution commemorating the centennial of Webster University.
S.2276 - Caring for America's Heroes ActRead twice and referred May 01, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to improve access to mental health services under the TRICARE program.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.580Resolution agreed to in Senate Nov 20, 2014 5 Views
A resolution expressing support for the goals of National Adoption Day and National Adoption Month by promoting national awareness of adoption...
S.2930 - Clay Hunt Suicide Prevention for American Veterans ActRead twice and referred Nov 17, 2014 14 Views
A bill to direct the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to provide for the conduct of an evaluation of mental health c...
S.2924Read twice and referred Nov 13, 2014 20 Views
A bill to amend title 46, United States Code, to exempt old vessels that only operate within inland waterways from the fire-retardant material...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAbstain (against party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAbstain (against party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014