Sen. John Boozman
Republican • Arkansas • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 18 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 71 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 253 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 20 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
Boozman was born December 10, 1950 in Arkansas. He was educated at the University of Arkansas and the Southern College of Optometry, and was an optometrist and rancher before entering the House. Read More...
- Today: 10
- Past Seven Days: 50
- All-Time: 43,012
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Legislative Branch
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.421Resolution agreed to in Senate May 21, 2014 12 Views
A resolution expressing the gratitude and appreciation of the Senate for the acts of heroism and military achievement by the members of the Un...
S.2103 - General Aviation Pilot Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Mar 11, 2014 21 Views
A bill to direct the Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration to issue or revise regulations with respect to the medical certifica...
S.2076 - U.S. Merchant Marine Academy Board of Visitors Enhancement ActReceived in the House Jul 03, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend the provisions of title 46, United States Code, related to the Board of Visitors to the United States Merchant Marine Academy,...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Con.Res.39Referred to the Committee Jul 10, 2014 4 Views
A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress regarding support for voluntary, incentive-based, private land conservation implement...
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 27 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
S.Res.495Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 17 Views
A resolution designating July 2014 as "Summer Meals Awareness Month".
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1737: Shaun L. S. Donovan, of New York, to be Director of the Office of Management and BudgetNay (against party)July 10, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2363Nay (with party)July 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentNay (with party)July 09, 2014