Sen. John Boozman
Republican • Arkansas • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 18 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 80 of 98) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 41 of 98)
- 282 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 22 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
Boozman was born December 10, 1950 in Arkansas. He was educated at the University of Arkansas and the Southern College of Optometry, and was an optometrist and rancher before entering the House. Read More...
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 65
- All-Time: 43,963
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Legislative Branch
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.421Resolution agreed to in Senate May 21, 2014 8 Views
A resolution expressing the gratitude and appreciation of the Senate for the acts of heroism and military achievement by the members of the Un...
S.2103 - General Aviation Pilot Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Mar 11, 2014 21 Views
A bill to direct the Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration to issue or revise regulations with respect to the medical certifica...
S.2076 - U.S. Merchant Marine Academy Board of Visitors Enhancement ActReceived in the House Jul 03, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the provisions of title 46, United States Code, related to the Board of Visitors to the United States Merchant Marine Academy,...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.588Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 8 Views
A resolution recognizing that access to hospitals and other health care providers for patients in rural areas of the United States is essentia...
S.2943Read twice and referred Nov 19, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend Public Law 110-299 to extend the time period during which permits are not required for certain discharges incidental to the no...
S.Res.580Resolution agreed to in Senate Nov 20, 2014 6 Views
A resolution expressing support for the goals of National Adoption Day and National Adoption Month by promoting national awareness of adoption...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014