Sen. John Boozman
Republican • Arkansas • 6th Term • Sworn In 2001
- 18 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 66 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 229 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 12 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 25 of 100)
Boozman was born December 10, 1950 in Arkansas. He was educated at the University of Arkansas and the Southern College of Optometry, and was an optometrist and rancher before entering the House. Read More...
- Today: 6
- Past Seven Days: 36
- All-Time: 42,531
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Legislative Branch
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.421Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Apr 10, 2014 45 Views
A resolution expressing the gratitude and appreciation of the Senate for the acts of heroism and military achievement by the members of the Un...
S.2103 - General Aviation Pilot Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Mar 11, 2014 40 Views
A bill to direct the Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration to issue or revise regulations with respect to the medical certifica...
S.2076 - U.S. Merchant Marine Academy Board of Visitors Enhancement ActCommittee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation Apr 09, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend the provisions of title 46, United States Code, related to the Board of Visitors to the United States Merchant Marine Academy,...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2250Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 33 Views
A bill to extend the Travel Promotion Act of 2009, and for other purposes.
S.2190 - Hire More Heroes Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 01, 2014 32 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow employers to exempt employees with health coverage under TRICARE or the Veterans Ad...
S.Res.407Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 31, 2014 19 Views
A resolution honoring former Senator and Rear Admiral Jeremiah Andrew Denton, Jr.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014