Sen. John Boozman
Republican • Arkansas • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 18 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 79 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 277 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 22 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 22 of 100)
Boozman was born December 10, 1950 in Arkansas. He was educated at the University of Arkansas and the Southern College of Optometry, and was an optometrist and rancher before entering the House. Read More...
- Today: 5
- Past Seven Days: 46
- All-Time: 43,773
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Legislative Branch
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.421Resolution agreed to in Senate May 21, 2014 17 Views
A resolution expressing the gratitude and appreciation of the Senate for the acts of heroism and military achievement by the members of the Un...
S.2103 - General Aviation Pilot Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Mar 11, 2014 16 Views
A bill to direct the Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration to issue or revise regulations with respect to the medical certifica...
S.2076 - U.S. Merchant Marine Academy Board of Visitors Enhancement ActReceived in the House Jul 03, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend the provisions of title 46, United States Code, related to the Board of Visitors to the United States Merchant Marine Academy,...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.588Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 16 Views
A resolution recognizing that access to hospitals and other health care providers for patients in rural areas of the United States is essentia...
S.Res.580Resolution agreed to in Senate Nov 20, 2014 24 Views
A resolution expressing support for the goals of National Adoption Day and National Adoption Month by promoting national awareness of adoption...
S.Res.578Referred to the Committee Nov 13, 2014 15 Views
A resolution supporting the role of the United States in ensuring children in the world's poorest countries have access to vaccines and immuni...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaNay (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaNay (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014