Sen. John Boozman
Republican • Arkansas • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 18 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 77 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 266 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 20 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 27 of 100)
Boozman was born December 10, 1950 in Arkansas. He was educated at the University of Arkansas and the Southern College of Optometry, and was an optometrist and rancher before entering the House. Read More...
- Today: 10
- Past Seven Days: 41
- All-Time: 43,296
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Legislative Branch
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.421Resolution agreed to in Senate May 21, 2014 5 Views
A resolution expressing the gratitude and appreciation of the Senate for the acts of heroism and military achievement by the members of the Un...
S.2103 - General Aviation Pilot Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Mar 11, 2014 20 Views
A bill to direct the Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration to issue or revise regulations with respect to the medical certifica...
S.2076 - U.S. Merchant Marine Academy Board of Visitors Enhancement ActReceived in the House Jul 03, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the provisions of title 46, United States Code, related to the Board of Visitors to the United States Merchant Marine Academy,...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2729 - Private Landowner Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend the Endangered Species Act of 1973 to require the Secretary of the Interior to publish and make available for public comment a...
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 14 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
S.2673 - United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Aug 01, 2014 13 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitNay (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014