Sen. John Boozman
Republican • Arkansas • 6th Term • Sworn In 2001
- 13 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 65 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 172 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 13 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 68 of 100)
Boozman was born December 10, 1950 in Arkansas. He was educated at the University of Arkansas and the Southern College of Optometry, and was an optometrist and rancher before entering the House. Read More...
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 44
- All-Time: 41,771
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Legislative Branch
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1655 - Provider Tax Administrative Simplification Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 06, 2013 5 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of Health and Human Services to approve waivers under the Medicaid Program under title XIX of the Social Secur...
S.1656 - Children's Consignment Event Recognition Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 06, 2013 4 Views
A bill to clarify that volunteers at a children's consignment event are not employees under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938.
S.1649 - Vietnam Human Rights Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 05, 2013 6 Views
A bill to promote freedom and democracy in Vietnam.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.309Referred to the Committee Nov 21, 2013 36 Views
A resolution expressing support for improvement in the collection, processing, and consumption of recyclable materials throughout the United S...
S.1724 - Union Tax Fairness Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 19, 2013 25 Views
A bill to provide that the reinsurance fee for the transitional reinsurance program under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act be ap...
S.1735 - Self-Insurance Protection ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 7 Views
A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act, the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, and the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to e...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013