Sen. Sherrod Brown
Democrat • Ohio • 9th Term • Sworn In 1993
- 33 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 22 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 152 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 23 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 19
- Past Seven Days: 54
- All-Time: 59,641
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Ethics
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1706 - Fair Playing Field Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 9 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permit the Secretary of the Treasury to issue prospective guidance clarifying the employm...
S.1645 - Mobile Workforce State Income Tax Simplification Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 05, 2013 7 Views
A bill to limit the authority of States to tax certain income of employees for employment duties performed in other States.
S.1556Committee on Veterans' Affairs Nov 19, 2013 6 Views
A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to modify authorities relating to the collective bargaining of employees in the Veterans Health ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1761 - Permanently Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 10 Views
A bill to permanently extend the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act of 2009 and establish a private right of action to enforce compliance w...
S.1728 - Safeguarding Elections for our Nation's Troops through Reforms and Improvements (SENTRI) ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 15 Views
A bill to amend the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act to improve ballot accessibility to uniformed services voters and overs...
S.Res.295Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 14, 2013 7 Views
A resolution expressing the support for the designation of October 20, 2013, as the "National Day on Writing".
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013