Sen. Sherrod Brown
Democrat • Ohio • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 69 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 6 of 98) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 51 of 98)
- 316 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 14 of 100) 10 Made Into Law (Ranks 8 of 100)
- Today: 19
- Past Seven Days: 71
- All-Time: 63,318
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Ethics
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2994 - Leveling the Playing Field ActRead twice and referred Dec 10, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend the Tariff Act of 1930 to facilitate the administration and enforcement of antidumping and countervailing duty orders, and for...
S.2995 - Clean Water Compliance and Affordability ActRead twice and referred Dec 10, 2014 3 Views
A bill to direct the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency to carry out a pilot program to work with municipalities that are se...
S.2964 - Trade Adjustment Assistance Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 9 Views
A bill to extend the trade adjustment assistance program, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.3002 - Guarding Our Great Lakes ActRead twice and referred Dec 11, 2014 8 Views
A bill to control the spread of aquatic invasive species between the Great Lakes basin and the Mississippi River basin, and for other purposes.
S.Res.591Referred to the Committee Nov 20, 2014 1 Views
A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of American Education Week.
S.2959 - Black Lung Benefits Improvement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 2 Views
A bill to ensure that claims for benefits under the Black Lung Benefits Act are processed in a fair and timely manner, to protect miners from ...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Nay (against party)December 16, 2014