Sen. Sherrod Brown
Democrat • Ohio • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 58 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 14 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 282 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 13 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 27 of 100)
- Today: 14
- Past Seven Days: 61
- All-Time: 62,047
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Ethics
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2775Read twice and referred Aug 01, 2014 15 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt aircraft management services from the ticket tax.
S.2737 - Invest in American Jobs Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 7 Views
A bill to ensure that transportation and infrastructure projects carried out using Federal financial assistance are constructed with steel, ir...
S.2746 - Sudden Unexpected Death Data Enhancement and Awareness ActReferred to the Committee Jul 31, 2014 15 Views
A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act to improve the health of children and help better understand and enhance awareness about unexpec...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.532Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 31, 2014 12 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning September 7, 2014, as "National Direct Support Professionals Recognition Week".
S.2687 - Access to Contraception for Women Servicemembers and Dependents Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 8 Views
A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to ensure that women members of the Armed Forces and their families have access to the contracep...
S.Res.527Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 29, 2014 7 Views
A resolution congratulating the members of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. for 100 years of service throughout the United States and the world...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014