Sen. Sherrod Brown
Democrat • Ohio • 9th Term • Sworn In 1993
- 45 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 15 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 215 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 19 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 9 of 100)
- Today: 11
- Past Seven Days: 51
- All-Time: 60,812
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Ethics
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2236 - Strategies to Address Antimicrobial Resistance ActRead twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 43 Views
A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act to enhance efforts to address antimicrobial resistance, and for other purposes.
S.Res.418Referred to the Committee Apr 08, 2014 14 Views
A resolution to honor Gallaudet University, a premier institution of higher education for deaf and hard of hearing people in the United States...
S.Res.393Referred to the Committee Mar 24, 2014 3 Views
A resolution supporting the goals of World Tuberculosis Day to raise awareness about tuberculosis.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2224 - Stop Errors in Credit Use and Reporting ActRead twice and referred Apr 09, 2014 18 Views
A bill to enhance the accuracy of credit reporting and provide greater rights to consumers who dispute errors in their credit reports, and for...
S.2223 - Minimum Wage Fairness ActMotion to proceed to consideration Apr 10, 2014 58 Views
A bill to provide for an increase in the Federal minimum wage and to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend increased expensing lim...
S.Res.417Referred to the Committee Apr 08, 2014 20 Views
A resolution designating October 30, 2014, as a national day of remembrance for nuclear weapons program workers.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014