Sen. Sherrod Brown
Democrat • Ohio • 9th Term • Sworn In 1993
- 42 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 15 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 189 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 24 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 18
- Past Seven Days: 69
- All-Time: 60,535
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Ethics
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2089Read twice and referred Mar 06, 2014 18 Views
A bill to amend title XVI of the Social Security Act to update eligibility for the supplemental security income program, and for other purposes.
S.Res.368Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 27, 2014 27 Views
A resolution designating February 28, 2014, as "Rare Disease Day".
S.2046 - Access to Hearing Healthcare Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 26, 2014 24 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide Medicare beneficiaries coordinated care and greater choice with regard to ac...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2087Read twice and referred Mar 06, 2014 13 Views
A bill to protect the Medicare program under title XVIII of the Social Security Act with respect to reconciliation involving changes to the Me...
S.Res.366Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 27, 2014 15 Views
A resolution expressing support for the goals and ideals of Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Week.
S.2047 - Protecting Children from Electronic Cigarette Advertising Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 26, 2014 23 Views
A bill to prohibit the marketing of electronic cigarettes to children, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1204: Linda Vivienne Parker, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (with party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1202: Laurie J. Michelson, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (with party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1201: Judith Ellen Levy, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (with party)March 11, 2014