Sen. Sherrod Brown
Democrat • Ohio • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 53 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 15 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 277 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 14 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 70
- All-Time: 61,732
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Ethics
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2610 - John P. Parker House Study ActRead twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 8 Views
A bill to direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a special resource study to determine the suitability and feasibility of establishin...
S.Res.495Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 0 Views
A resolution designating July 2014 as "Summer Meals Awareness Month".
S.2552 - Medicare Advantage Participant Bill of Rights Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 7 Views
A bill to enhance beneficiary and provider protections and improve transparency in the Medicare Advantage market, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2645Read twice and referred Jul 23, 2014 10 Views
A bill to provide access to medication-assisted therapy, and for other purposes.
S.2642 - Schedules That Work ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 22, 2014 18 Views
A bill to permit employees to request changes to their work schedules without fear of retaliation, and to ensure that employers consider these...
S.Res.505Referred to the Committee Jul 17, 2014 14 Views
A resolution congratulating the Gay, Lesbian, and Allies Senate Staff (GLASS) Caucus association on the 10-year anniversary of the association.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAye (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014