Sen. Sherrod Brown
Democrat • Ohio • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 52 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 15 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 265 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 13 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 14
- Past Seven Days: 69
- All-Time: 61,560
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Ethics
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.495Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 12 Views
A resolution designating July 2014 as "Summer Meals Awareness Month".
S.2552 - Medicare Advantage Participant Bill of Rights Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 8 Views
A bill to enhance beneficiary and provider protections and improve transparency in the Medicare Advantage market, and for other purposes.
S.2443 - Rape Survivor Child Custody ActRead twice and referred Jun 05, 2014 5 Views
A bill to direct the Attorney General to make grants to States that have in place laws that terminate the parental rights of men who father ch...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2581Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 3 Views
A bill to require the Consumer Product Safety Commission to promulgate a rule to require child safety packaging for liquid nicotine containers...
S.2589Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend title 11, United States Code, to improve protections for employees and retirees in business bankruptcies.
S.2578Read the second time Jul 10, 2014 11 Views
A bill to ensure that employers cannot interfere in their employees' birth control and other health care decisions.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1737: Shaun L. S. Donovan, of New York, to be Director of the Office of Management and BudgetAye (with party)July 10, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2363Aye (with party)July 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentAye (with party)July 09, 2014