Sen. Sherrod Brown
Democrat • Ohio • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 63 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 9 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 300 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 15 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 9 of 100)
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 86
- All-Time: 62,994
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Ethics
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2964Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 23 Views
A bill to extend the trade adjustment assistance program, and for other purposes.
S.2924Read twice and referred Nov 13, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend title 46, United States Code, to exempt old vessels that only operate within inland waterways from the fire-retardant material...
S.2922 - Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy ActRead twice and referred Nov 13, 2014 2 Views
A bill to reinstate reporting requirements related to United States-Hong Kong relations.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.591Referred to the Committee Nov 20, 2014 24 Views
A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of American Education Week.
S.2959Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 18 Views
A bill to ensure that claims for benefits under the Black Lung Benefits Act are processed in a fair and timely manner, to protect miners from ...
S.2915Read twice and referred Nov 12, 2014 8 Views
A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 4000 Leap Road in Hilliard, Ohio, as the "Master Sergeant Shaw...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Nay (against party)September 18, 2014