Sen. Sherrod Brown
Democrat • Ohio • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 60 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 11 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 291 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 12 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 27 of 100)
- Today: 18
- Past Seven Days: 71
- All-Time: 62,183
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Ethics
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2797Read twice and referred Sep 11, 2014 16 Views
A bill to amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to update a program to provide assistance for the planning, design, and construction o...
S.2785 - Safe and Secure Drinking Water Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 10, 2014 10 Views
A bill to direct the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency to publish a health advisory and submit reports with respect to micr...
S.2775Read twice and referred Aug 01, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt aircraft management services from the ticket tax.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2798Read twice and referred Sep 11, 2014 9 Views
A bill to require the Administrator of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to create an electronic database of research and in...
S.2786Read twice and referred Sep 10, 2014 20 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to prevent earnings stripping of domestic corporations which are members of a worldwide grou...
S.Res.539Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 39 Views
A resolution relative to the death of James M. Jeffords, former United States Senator for the State of Vermont.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Aye (with party)September 15, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Aye (with party)September 15, 2014
S. 2199: Paycheck Fairness Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2199Aye (with party)September 15, 2014