Sen. Sherrod Brown
Democrat • Ohio • 9th Term • Sworn In 1993
- 42 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 15 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 20 of 100)
- 198 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 23 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 57
- All-Time: 60,559
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Ethics
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2089 - Supplemental Security Income Restoration Act of 2014Read twice and referred Mar 06, 2014 18 Views
A bill to amend title XVI of the Social Security Act to update eligibility for the supplemental security income program, and for other purposes.
S.Res.368Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 27, 2014 21 Views
A resolution designating February 28, 2014, as "Rare Disease Day".
S.2046 - Access to Hearing Healthcare Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 26, 2014 10 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide Medicare beneficiaries coordinated care and greater choice with regard to ac...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2148Introduced in the Senate Mar 13, 2014 33 Views
A bill to provide for the extension of certain unemployment benefits, and for other purposes.
S.2115 - American Cures ActRead twice and referred Mar 12, 2014 13 Views
A bill to provide for the establishment of a fund to provide for an expanded and sustained national investment in biomedical research.
S.Res.378Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 11, 2014 22 Views
A resolution condemning illegal Russian aggression in Ukraine.
Recent Voting History
H.R. 3370: Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act of 2013
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 3370Aye (with party)March 13, 2014
S. 1086: Child Care and Development Block Grant Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 1086Aye (with party)March 13, 2014
On the Nomination PN1179: Caroline Diane Krass, of the District of Columbia, to be General Counsel of the Central Intelligence AgencyAye (with party)March 13, 2014