Sen. Benjamin Cardin
Democrat • Maryland • 12th Term • Sworn In 1987
- 41 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 16 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 100)
- 188 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 24 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 48 of 100)
- Today: 18
- Past Seven Days: 73
- All-Time: 48,205
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2080 - National Fish Habitat Conservation ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Mar 05, 2014 17 Views
A bill to conserve fish and aquatic communities in the United States through partnerships that foster fish habitat conservation, improve the q...
S.Res.361Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Feb 25, 2014 33 Views
A resolution recognizing the threats to freedom of the press and expression in the People's Republic of China and urging the Government of the...
S.1933 - Global Human Rights Accountability ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Feb 12, 2014 18 Views
A bill to impose sanctions with respect to foreign persons responsible for gross violations of internationally recognized human rights, and fo...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.376Referred to the Committee Mar 06, 2014 1 Views
A resolution supporting the goals of International Women's Day.
S.Res.374Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 05, 2014 7 Views
A resolution designating March 3, 2014, as "World Wildlife Day".
S.Res.363Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 26, 2014 40 Views
A resolution celebrating Black History Month.
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityAye (with party)March 06, 2014