Sen. Benjamin Cardin
Democrat • Maryland • 12th Term • Sworn In 1987
- 44 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 16 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 209 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 23 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 55 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 43
- All-Time: 48,498
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2235Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Apr 10, 2014 20 Views
A bill to secure the Federal voting rights of persons when released from incarceration.
S.2209 - Syrian War Crimes Accountability Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Apr 10, 2014 20 Views
A bill to require a report on accountability for war crimes and crimes against humanity in Syria.
S.2189 - Energy Efficiency Tax Incentives ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Apr 01, 2014 21 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to improve and extend the deduction for new and existing energy-efficient commercial buildin...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.423Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 11, 2014 52 Views
A resolution designating April 2014 as "Financial Literacy Month".
S.2223 - Minimum Wage Fairness ActMotion to proceed to consideration Apr 10, 2014 48 Views
A bill to provide for an increase in the Federal minimum wage and to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend increased expensing lim...
S.Res.414Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 07, 2014 12 Views
A resolution designating April 2014 as "National Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Month".
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014