Sen. Benjamin Cardin
Democrat • Maryland • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 53 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 14 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 255 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 21 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 17
- Past Seven Days: 66
- All-Time: 49,377
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.508Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 17, 2014 16 Views
A resolution commemorating the centennial anniversary of the establishment of the Congressional Research Service.
S.2560 - United States Fish and Wildlife Service Resource Protection ActCommittee on Environment and Public Works Subcommittee Jul 16, 2014 1 Views
A bill to authorize the United States Fish and Wildlife Service to seek compensation for injuries to trust resources and use those funds to re...
S.2502 - Global Development Lab Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jun 19, 2014 3 Views
A bill to establish in the United States Agency for International Development an entity to be known as the United States Global Development La...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.509Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 21, 2014 7 Views
A resolution honoring the extraordinary and courageous life of Mattie Stepanek.
S.2624Read twice and referred Jul 17, 2014 17 Views
A bill to provide additional visas for the Afghan Special Immigrant Visa Program, and for other purposes.
S.2609 - Marketplace and Internet Tax Fairness ActRead the second time Jul 16, 2014 29 Views
A bill to restore States' sovereign rights to enforce State and local sales and use tax laws, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1476: Robin L. Rosenberg, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of FloridaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1551: Andre Birotte, Jr., of California, to be United States District Judge for the Central District of CaliforniaAye (with party)July 22, 2014