Sen. Benjamin Cardin
Democrat • Maryland • 12th Term • Sworn In 1987
- 37 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 14 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 165 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 17 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 19
- Past Seven Days: 69
- All-Time: 47,319
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.290Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 12, 2013 5 Views
A resolution commemorating the 75th anniversary of Kristallnacht, or the Night of the Broken Glass.
S.1643 - Veterans' Advisory Committee on Education Improvement Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 04, 2013 7 Views
A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to provide for a two-year extension of the Veterans' Advisory Committee on Education.
S.1567 - Federal Employee Retroactive Pay Fairness ActRead twice and referred Oct 01, 2013 13 Views
A bill to provide for the compensation of furloughed Federal employees.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.296Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 14, 2013 6 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning on October 13, 2013, as "National Wildlife Refuge Week".
S.Res.292Resolution agreed to in Senate Nov 14, 2013 11 Views
A resolution expressing support for the victims of the typhoon in the Philippines and the surrounding region.
S.1696 - Women's Health Protection Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 13, 2013 220 Views
A bill to protect a women's right to determine whether and when to bear a child or end a pregnancy by limiting restrictions on the provision o...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013